Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really want to play this one and am hoping someone might have the link!

  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cedarwood

    1

  • HEREFORYAOIII

    1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'm also trying to play, but after checking all the links in the original forum, they're all dead except for the trial version.  If anyone has files for the full game, I'd love that~ Seems like lots of other people from the original forum want to play too. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus