sp4rit Posted September 24, 2025 Posted September 24, 2025 I love the series soo much. The manga is gorgeous. Zariya is literally one of my fav bl mangakas. I wish i could listen to it. Plsplspls share if someone has it! Company: Marine Entertainment Released: December 13, 2023 Casts: Matsuda Kenichirou x Nakajima Yoshiki 1
duo_rei Posted September 27, 2025 Posted September 27, 2025 I've been looking for Shangri-la no Tori Vol. 3 for a long time as well... It'd be great if someone could share it here plzzzzzz tysm!!! 🙇🙏
sakura554 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 If someone have this and is willing to share, i would be grateful. Thank you  Company: Marine Entertainment Released: December 13, 2023 Casts: Matsuda Kenichirou x Nakajima Yoshiki
Sakura852 Posted March 30 Posted March 30 Is there anyone here who has it and would be willing to share it?Â
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now