"A meeting whit a lost memory" (Anic & YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Anic

"So far I've liked everything you made." Hikari said and took a step back to see what Kuro was doing from the side instead. While standing there he looked up on Kuro with a smile. Beautiful man...

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Kuro whas finish to make pastasalad, so he tok the bowl and walked to the table put down the bowl with pastasalad on the table and so on Hikari"can you Please deck on the table for me?"

"Sure thing." he said a bit silly as he went for the plates and cutlery. After that he grabbed one glass each and filled them with water. And when everything was set on the table he sat himself down on a chair and looked at Kuro with a small smile. "Done!" de declared and his smile widened.

Kuro smiled and sat himself down on chair before the table and full is plate with pasta salad and start to eat

Hikari smiled happily as he filled his plate with pasta salad. Before he took his first bite he smelled the food. And the smell only made him want the food more. Without any worries in the world he began to eat.

Hikari stopped surprised an looked over at Kuro. He swallowed the food he had in his mouth and smiled before he answered. "It's the tastiest pasta salad I've ever tasted." And then began to eat again, almost as if he was afraid that someone would steal it from him.

Kuro smiled"thats good to hear, for to be honest i dont look forward to go to my ex-work and say goodbye to my boss and Carlos, is going to be hard since i really loved my work very much and im going to miss my work very much"

Hikari looked up on Kuro again and gave him a faint smile.

"I don't think you have to worry, Because if it is true, then this is the next step toward your real dream to come true." he said cunningly and finished his meal.

Kuro whas finish with his meal to and smiled at Hikari"you have right, thank you very much Hikari, i dont know what to do without you"

Hikari put down his cutlery and made sure not to answer Kuro's statment of what he could be doing without him.

"Let me take the dishes again? It's only fair that way." he said and smiled.

"Yes my love!" he said as he got up from the chair and gathered the dishes on the counter and started with it. With secure moves he soon finished his small home-work. He turned around, making himself ready to leave.

Kuro raise himself up from the chair and walked torwards the door, he put his shoes on, open the door, walked out waiting for Hikari to come

Hikari followed Kuro as if he was his tail. When Kuro put his shoes on, so did Hikari and when he walked out the door Hikari was close behind him. Hikari stopped and looked up on the sky. "It's almost sad that it's so cloudy today. Lets hope it don't starts to rain." he said with a smile at Kuro.

"Then lets hurry a bit." Hikari said with a bright smile as he grabbed Kuro's hand as he started to try and drag the redhead with him.

Hikari giggled as he ran with Kuro after him. He didn't run that far, but they had taken quite a bit of the way by running. Hikari stopped and breath heavily. "K-Kuro..." he manage to say before he had to take a deep breath. "This is going to-" another breath. "-be the best time in my life. At least I hope so!" he said happily and turned to Kuro.

Kuro smiled''Yes I feel the same way, Lets go in the shop'' he said walked to the pets shop, walked in and so both his ex-boss and ex-coworker Carlos

Hikari followed Kuro with a smile on his lips. But when they got to the shop his smile disappeared and he became somewhat serious when he entered the shop after Kuro.

Kuro said hello to both his ex-boss and Carlos, He so on Hikari''Hikari you can go to talk to Carlos, Is the boy with medium green hair and Im going to talk to the boss'' he said walked torwards his boss

"Yes." Hikari said simple and nodded his head. "I'll do that." With small steps he closed in on Carlos and did a small wave as he got closer to the other man.

"I think I can say the same to you." Hikari said and held out a hand to greet Carlos with. "As I understand it I have a lot to thank you for." he said and gave the man a small smile.