Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

All the links are either deleted or broken :(

Posted (edited)

I was going to reupload this, but

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
has the files on mediafire! Use the first two links to download the ISOs.

Then use the second link in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to download the No CD patch. If you don't know how to use the No CD patch, let me know!

Also, set your locale and your date and time format region to Japanese/Japan! For latter, it's because Koibito Yuugi uses your system time to use time-of-day-specific voice lines when you first open the game and also when you close it. (ie Yuuta (protag) saying something akin to "Oh, you're going now? Well, good night! See ya later!" like, past 6 PM or so).

For some reason, it also fucks with the sprite files if you don't have a Japanese date and time format. Like, the game thinks they're missing or something? I dunno. Anyways, that's a fix I encountered on aarinfantasy lol.

 

Edited by xXUnicornLoveXx
Wording
Posted
10 hours ago, xXUnicornLoveXx said:

I was going to reupload this, but

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
has the files on mediafire! Use the first two links to download the ISOs.

Then use the second link in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to download the No CD patch. If you don't know how to use the No CD patch, let me know!

Also, set your locale and your date and time format region to Japanese/Japan! For latter, it's because Koibito Yuugi uses your system time to use time-of-day-specific voice lines when you first open the game and also when you close it. (ie Yuuta (protag) saying something akin to "Oh, you're going now? Well, good night! See ya later!" like, past 6 PM or so).

For some reason, it also fucks with the sprite files if you don't have a Japanese date and time format. Like, the game thinks they're missing or something? I dunno. Anyways, that's a fix I encountered on aarinfantasy lol.

 

great, thank you so much!!!

  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...
Posted
On 7/23/2025 at 2:22 AM, xXUnicornLoveXx said:

I was going to reupload this, but

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
has the files on mediafire! Use the first two links to download the ISOs.

Then use the second link in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to download the No CD patch. If you don't know how to use the No CD patch, let me know!

Also, set your locale and your date and time format region to Japanese/Japan! For latter, it's because Koibito Yuugi uses your system time to use time-of-day-specific voice lines when you first open the game and also when you close it. (ie Yuuta (protag) saying something akin to "Oh, you're going now? Well, good night! See ya later!" like, past 6 PM or so).

For some reason, it also fucks with the sprite files if you don't have a Japanese date and time format. Like, the game thinks they're missing or something? I dunno. Anyways, that's a fix I encountered on aarinfantasy lol.

 

I downloaded both of the ISOs and went in and mounted them manually with powerISO (couldn't figure out how to get the No CD patch to work) + changed my system locale and time and date format to Japan/Japanese and whenever I try to run the start up exe it says "The specified folder already exists. It will be overwritten; do you wish to continue?" I click continue and everything goes smoothly at first but like after a few seconds it just says "installation failed" out of nowhere. Any idea what could be going wrong?

  • Sad 1
Posted
On 7/4/2026 at 1:20 AM, Aquanaut187 said:

I downloaded both of the ISOs and went in and mounted them manually with powerISO (couldn't figure out how to get the No CD patch to work) + changed my system locale and time and date format to Japan/Japanese and whenever I try to run the start up exe it says "The specified folder already exists. It will be overwritten; do you wish to continue?" I click continue and everything goes smoothly at first but like after a few seconds it just says "installation failed" out of nowhere. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Sorry to hear that! What were the steps you took to install the game?

I'll try and help you figure out the No CD patch after we get the game installed!

  • 2 months later...
Posted
2025년 7월 22일 오후 11시 1분, itqfushi는 다음과 같이 말했습니다

모든 마크가 낭제되거나 깨웸웸다 :(

I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this

 

Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution

File read error

Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP

FileNo=0

 

Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again

 

Processing error: 0x48

The buffer contents are different

BufNo=124

Required type=2

Buffer type =0

 

Has anyone fixed this error like this?

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, junglove said:

I can't attach a photo, so I'm writing it like this

 

Constantly processing code: 0x2c on execution

File read error

Filename=Yuta Uniform Regular + DATA KOI_FACE.HXP

FileNo=0

 

Shall we handle it like this?When that window pops up and you click it again

 

Processing error: 0x48

The buffer contents are different

BufNo=124

Required type=2

Buffer type =0

 

Has anyone fixed this error like this?

You most likely don't have your time and date format set to Japanese. :ali_009: 

 

EDIT: I just noticed I mentioned it in my previous post here lol. This is what I meant by it fucking with the sprite files. It throws an error like this

Edited by xXUnicornLoveXx
  • Like 1
Posted

Is it not enough to just select Japanese under the Administrator option in the Select Region and Language section of the Control Panel?

 

Is there something else you're changing?

 

Sorry, it may look strange due to the translation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus