nekonekonii Posted April 1 Posted April 1 On 3/27/2026 at 1:25 AM, Sakurano_yume said: Hi, I'm not sure if that's normal, but the file appears empty x) like, the link works but there's nothing on it. Tought I'd tell you just in case :) they purposely deleted the content so it's not downloadable anymore 1
benny0 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 On 7/30/2026 at 9:23 AM, Redin said: Be patient besties, I’ve got my hands on the cd reupload pleaseeee
Redin Posted August 5 Posted August 5 14 hours ago, benny0 said: reupload pleaseeee Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 4 2
benny0 Posted August 5 Posted August 5 8 hours ago, Redin said: Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 thank you
idahoswj Posted August 22 Posted August 22 On 8/5/2026 at 9:23 AM, Redin said: Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 looking forward to ittt, 1
benny0 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 8/5/2026 at 2:23 AM, Redin said: Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 Still nothing??
Redin Posted yesterday at 02:56 AM Posted yesterday at 02:56 AM (edited) for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Spoiler do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Spoiler Download: ONTS Spoiler File: name of author lowercase Edited yesterday at 03:52 AM by Redin 2 10
benny0 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 16 hours ago, Redin said: for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents Download: ONTS Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents File: name of author lowercase THANK YOUUUUU
benny0 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 16 hours ago, Redin said: for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Download: ONTS Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents File: name of author lowercase I downloaded it, but unfortunately the folder won't open it.
Redin Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip
benny0 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 6 hours ago, Redin said: there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...
--owen Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago On 9/27/2026 at 10:56 AM, Redin said: for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents Download: ONTS Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents File: name of author lowercase i love you so very much KISSES U ALL OVER
Redin Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 6 hours ago, benny0 said: ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong... i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt.
benny0 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 42 minutes ago, Redin said: i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt. I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me.
Redin Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 8 minutes ago, benny0 said: I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me. are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip.
benny0 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 20 minutes ago, Redin said: are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip. i use winrar and i tried both the password, but it tells me they are wrong
Redin Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 11 minutes ago, benny0 said: i use winrar and i tried both the password, but it tells me they are wrong it must mean u have entered the wrong password. ur not supposed to try both. one is for the download site and one is for the file. do u know which one to use on the file? i have just tried it yet again, from the link that i uploaded. and extracted it thru winrar, and it does work. so the password ur entering is incorrect. Edited 1 hour ago by Redin
benny0 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, Redin said: it must mean u have entered the wrong password. ur not supposed to try both. one is for the download site and one is for the file. do u know which one to use on the file? i have just tried it yet again, from the link that i uploaded. and extracted it thru winrar, and it does work. so the password ur entering is incorrect. What is the correct password for WinRAR? (thanks for your patience by the way)
Redin Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Just now, benny0 said: What is the correct password for WinRAR? (thanks for your patience by the way) Spoiler the author's name in all lowercase. its 5 letters
benny0 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 minuti fa, Redin ha detto: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Nascondi i contenuti il nome dell'autore tutto in minuscolo. sono 5 lettere FINALLYYYY, thank you so much for your help you're really kind
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now