Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 3/27/2026 at 1:25 AM, Sakurano_yume said:

Hi, I'm not sure if that's normal, but the file appears empty x) like, the link works but there's nothing on it. Tought I'd tell you just in case :)

they purposely deleted the content so it's not downloadable anymore

  • Sad 1
  • 3 months later...
Posted

can you please reupload this?

Posted

reuploaddd plsss anybody if they are allowed ~~~ :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Be patient besties, I’ve got my hands on the cd

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Posted
On 7/30/2026 at 9:23 AM, Redin said:

Be patient besties, I’ve got my hands on the cd

reupload pleaseeee:cuteonion58:

Posted
14 hours ago, benny0 said:

reupload pleaseeee:cuteonion58:

Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Posted
8 hours ago, Redin said:

Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏

thank you :cuteonion57:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/5/2026 at 9:23 AM, Redin said:

Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏

looking forward to ittt, 

  • Like 1
Posted

can someone remind me plsplsplspls

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/5/2026 at 2:23 AM, Redin said:

Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏

Still nothing??

Posted (edited)

for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops

Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days
 

Spoiler

do no be banned

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

Download: ONTS

Spoiler

File: name of author lowercase

 

 

 

Edited by Redin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10
Posted
16 hours ago, Redin said:

for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops

Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days
 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

THANK YOUUUUU

 

Posted
16 hours ago, Redin said:

for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops

Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days
 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

do no be banned

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

Download: ONTS

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

File: name of author lowercase

 

 

 

I downloaded it, but unfortunately the folder won't open it.

 

Posted

there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip

Posted
6 hours ago, Redin said:

there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip

ok, last question 

What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...
Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 10:56 AM, Redin said:

for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops

Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days
 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

i love you so very much KISSES U ALL OVER 

Posted
6 hours ago, benny0 said:

ok, last question 

What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...

i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt.

Posted
  • 42 minutes ago, Redin said:

    i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt.

     

    I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me.
Posted
8 minutes ago, benny0 said:
  •  

    I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me.

are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip. 

Posted
20 minutes ago, Redin said:

are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip. 

i use winrar and i tried both the password, 
but it tells me they are wrong

 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, benny0 said:

i use winrar and i tried both the password, 
but it tells me they are wrong

 

it must mean u have entered the wrong password. ur not supposed to try both. one is for the download site and one is for the file. do u know which one to use on the file? 
i have just tried it yet again, from the link that i uploaded. and extracted it thru winrar, and it does work. so the password ur entering is incorrect.

Edited by Redin
Posted
3 minutes ago, Redin said:

it must mean u have entered the wrong password. ur not supposed to try both. one is for the download site and one is for the file. do u know which one to use on the file? 
i have just tried it yet again, from the link that i uploaded. and extracted it thru winrar, and it does work. so the password ur entering is incorrect.

What is the correct password for WinRAR? (thanks for your patience by the way)
Posted
Just now, benny0 said:
What is the correct password for WinRAR? (thanks for your patience by the way)
Spoiler

the author's name in all lowercase. its 5 letters

 

Posted
2 minuti fa, Redin ha detto:
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Nascondi i contenuti

il nome dell'autore tutto in minuscolo. sono 5 lettere

 

FINALLYYYY, thank you so much for your help

you're really kind

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus