nekonekonii Posted April 1 Posted April 1 On 3/27/2026 at 1:25 AM, Sakurano_yume said: Hi, I'm not sure if that's normal, but the file appears empty x) like, the link works but there's nothing on it. Tought I'd tell you just in case :) they purposely deleted the content so it's not downloadable anymore 1
benny0 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 On 7/30/2026 at 9:23 AM, Redin said: Be patient besties, I’ve got my hands on the cd reupload pleaseeee
Redin Posted August 5 Posted August 5 14 hours ago, benny0 said: reupload pleaseeee Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 4 2
benny0 Posted August 5 Posted August 5 8 hours ago, Redin said: Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 thank you
idahoswj Posted August 22 Posted August 22 On 8/5/2026 at 9:23 AM, Redin said: Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 looking forward to ittt, 1
benny0 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 8/5/2026 at 2:23 AM, Redin said: Hello!! I’ll prob rip my cd next week! When I finally get a long break from work 😏 Still nothing??
Redin Posted yesterday at 02:56 AM Posted yesterday at 02:56 AM (edited) for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Spoiler do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Spoiler Download: ONTS Spoiler File: name of author lowercase Edited yesterday at 03:52 AM by Redin 2 9
benny0 Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 16 hours ago, Redin said: for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents Download: ONTS Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents File: name of author lowercase THANK YOUUUUU
benny0 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 16 hours ago, Redin said: for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Download: ONTS Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents File: name of author lowercase I downloaded it, but unfortunately the folder won't open it.
Redin Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip
benny0 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 6 hours ago, Redin said: there is two passwords. Also it’s aes protected so u need to use separate software to open it. Like winrar or 7zip ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong...
--owen Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago On 9/27/2026 at 10:56 AM, Redin said: for yourself only. the hurdles of trying to protect the file, lmfao i might've been blacklisted from that site I used before due to my previous upload whoops Until 10/2 (Fri) 5 days Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents do no be banned Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents Download: ONTS Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Reveal hidden contents File: name of author lowercase i love you so very much KISSES U ALL OVER
Redin Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, benny0 said: ok, last question What is the password to open the file? I tried the ones you wrote above, but they're wrong... i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt.
benny0 Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 42 minutes ago, Redin said: i just downloaded it again and the password is correct. its not copy paste btw, u need to answer the prompt. I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me.
Redin Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, benny0 said: I see....I downloaded it without any issues using your password, but when I try to open the file to listen to it, it won't let me. are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip.
benny0 Posted 14 minutes ago Posted 14 minutes ago 20 minutes ago, Redin said: are you opening it in file explorer? cuz u cant. if u use winrar, it should prompt for the password and u can access the file after entering the second password or any phone app that can unzip. i use winrar and i tried both the password, but it tells me they are wrong
Redin Posted 2 minutes ago Posted 2 minutes ago (edited) 11 minutes ago, benny0 said: i use winrar and i tried both the password, but it tells me they are wrong it must mean u have entered the wrong password. ur not supposed to try both. one is for the download site and one is for the file. do u know which one to use on the file? i have just tried it yet again, from the link that i uploaded. and extracted it thru winrar, and it does work. so the password ur entering is incorrect. Edited 2 minutes ago by Redin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now