Nyuchanxx

hey guys I've read all of Yamane Ayano's crimson spell and I'm desperate to read more but it hasn't updated in a while and i read a load of things online that were implying that maybe it had been discontinued!! :(

well basically can anyone tell me if it's still ongoing and if so when the next chapter is going to be out and what chapter/volume it is currently on in japan or in general any information anyone has on this manga!!!

p.s. i know she writes a lot so i may just be being paranoid cause i haven't read a new chapter in so long so please forgive me!

p.p.s. if anyone is selling an English copy of any of the volumes please tell me maybe we can negotiate a price!!!@~@

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• Dai

• The_Errant

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

is the last one that appeared. Not sure which is the last one that appeared in Japan, but I think it's still chapter 37. The series is ongoing, but I think it's closing to its end. I read that Yamane Ayano sensei said vol 5 would be the last one. I just hope she changes her mind T_T

Omg seriously arhh I might die if this finishes I love it!! :( well I hope she changes her mind...and I hope chapter 38 comes out soon!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I know its still ongoing.

Hope you havent bought any of the volumes yet. If you didnt know it got licensed by Sublime a while back and is being re-released in print (4 volumes). First volume has a December release date.

F*** are you serious....go chop my head off... i bought volume 1 like 2 months ago, arhh it cost me like £40 including P&P~cry OMG i cant believe it now i feel stupid @~@

well tx for telling me anyway, ill wait to buy vol 2 then and stop hunching over ebay trying to find a cheap one :/