Popular Post KIKYFU Posted January 24, 2025 Popular Post Posted January 24, 2025 éă¨ç˘§ Drama CD Cast: Yamashita Seiichirou Ă Ootsuka Takeo Enjoy!! Link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.  Spoiler Key:  a8tySl-tja3a1t11nZSmok02xwKdMJYUtQiA7qC5Rpc   DO NOT SHARE & RE-POST OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, Thank youďźďź The link will be removed one week later. 20 75 1
DoX89 Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 Wow, thank you for sharing Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. . I've not read this manga yet but I love Ootsuka Takeo's voice :) 1
KIKYFU Posted January 24, 2025 Author Posted January 24, 2025 This manga quite cute. No "H" at all. Is "vegetarian" style. 2
DoX89 Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 1 minute ago, KIKYFU said: This manga quite cute. No "H" at all. Is "vegetarian" style. Haha, ok, let me try. Sometimes I need enjoying something "vegetarian" to refresh :D 2
Mrsfujo Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 OOTSUKA TAKEO MY FAVORITE! SUNDAYY đ THANKYOU SO MUCH OMG NEED HIS EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL MORE IN THE FUTURE! *PassedawayÂ
index88 Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 (edited) I like it a lot, too! Ootsuka Takeo!!! Acting, your voice is pounding!! ⤠ Edited January 24, 2025 by index88
sushirizz Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 Thank you I love this story so much!! I love all senseiâs work.Â
Victoria Zta Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 This manga is SO SO CUTE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING đđ This will purify my soul đĽšâ¤ď¸â𩹠1
dorokoro Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 12 hours ago, KIKYFU said: This manga quite cute. No "H" at all. Is "vegetarian" style. Thank you soooo much for pure pure vefetarian style which Im huge fan!! awww Yamashita san x ootsukasan!? waaaaaaa really really thank you sooo much 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now