Jump to content

Re-upload Off Stage Love Side Drama CD


Recommended Posts

Posted

One final request for now cause this is another BLCD I would love to listen to!! The manga is super cute and I absolutely would love to hear Suzuki and Kumagai working together since they sound amazing!! (Especially with how much I love Ryota’s uke voice so very much!) Please and thank you! 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Princess Rose

    3

  • fading rains

    1

  • Yummy_Choice

    1

  • milk32

    1

Posted
12 hours ago, muya3018 said:

+1 pls

It’s on my list!! 🩷

Posted
9 minutes ago, Varvara04 said:

+1:Red_fox7:Can not wait!!!:ali_015:

SAME!!! I thought to myself on how cute the manga was and when I found whose was voicing who…. I NEED IT TO HEAR IT!!! Both Suzuki and Kumagai are hella great at their jobs 🩷

  • Like 1
Posted

+1 please!

I love the manga and kumagai kentarou is an amazing seiyuu!

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

+1 please and thank you :'))

  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus