Legis Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 4 hours ago, Mon22 said: I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption Key: SPY_OL4LLeyUiea1JC6h9g ~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~ Thank you so much 💓
fukufugu Posted August 4, 2024 Posted August 4, 2024 18 hours ago, Mon22 said: I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption Key: SPY_OL4LLeyUiea1JC6h9g ~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~ 1
fallingbell Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 Thank you soooo much, and for love of God, I hope people will respect what you say, and not share elsewhere!!
Mokkunda Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 On 8/3/2024 at 6:37 PM, Mon22 said: I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption Key: SPY_OL4LLeyUiea1JC6h9g ~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~ I dont understand how people can't follow a basic rules of not sharing, they even got it for free But i didn't know this manga got CD! Not really updated on CD anymore sob. Thankyou sm for sharing, much love ♡ 。 ₍ "⸌♡⸍" ₎ 。゚
stateoffujoshi Posted August 14, 2024 Posted August 14, 2024 On 8/3/2024 at 7:37 PM, Mon22 said: I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption Key: SPY_OL4LLeyUiea1JC6h9g ~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~ THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! T-----T
ampiez Posted October 13, 2024 Posted October 13, 2024 Thank you!!!! so so so much very much!!!!! LUV yahhhhhhhh
Gainazapacita Posted October 14, 2024 Posted October 14, 2024 On 8/3/2024 at 7:37 AM, Mon22 said: I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hide contents Decryption Key: SPY_OL4LLeyUiea1JC6h9g ~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~ Oh my god, thank you so much for this! I've been wishing and hoping for it for almost two years now. Thank youuuuu!!!
usmell101 Posted October 20, 2024 Posted October 20, 2024 Thank you so much! Many Blessings will come your way :)))
a372185124 Posted October 23, 2024 Posted October 23, 2024 Thank you so much! And thanks for reuploading!
stateoffujoshi Posted November 27, 2024 Posted November 27, 2024 Thank you so much for being kind and understanding :) The cover also reminded me of idia XD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now