Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:ali_059:thank you so much for shared your precious CD I'm so thankful you liked twisted! 

Posted

Thank you for your sharing!!:ali_015:

Posted

FINALLY!!! ANOTHER ONE IVE BEEN WANTING TO HEAR!!! THANK YOU ❤️❤️

Posted

Oh my god ,really appreciate it :ali_071:

Posted

Thank you so much♥️😭😭

Posted

Thank you for kind sharing :yoyo19:

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thank you soo much for sharing :ali_061:

Edited by SakuraSky
Posted

thank for sharing 🤧🤧 but the link already error 😭😭 can you reupload it pls 😭😭

Posted

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was informed that the CD I uploaded was stolen and uploaded to another website, so for the time being I'm taking my link down. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 10
Posted
1 minute ago, Mon22 said:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was informed that the CD I uploaded was stolen and uploaded to another website, so for the time being I'm taking my link down. 

oh my.. 🥺🥺 it's okay. i understand it. thanks again for sharing with us. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Mon22 said:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I was informed that the CD I uploaded was stolen and uploaded to another website, so for the time being I'm taking my link down. 

Hi is it possible if you share me through DM please? If it is not possible then its fine 😉👌 thankyou for your consideration 😖☺️

Posted

Re upload pleaseeee im begging youuuu :(

Posted

NOOO IM SO SAD I'VE BEEN WANTING TO HEAR THIS ONE FOREVER pls reupload 😭🙏😭🙏😭🙏😭

  • Sad 1
Posted

Please this forum is going to die STOP REUPLOADING. BE GRATEFUL AND KEEP THE SHIT TO YOURSELVES. It affects everyone when you don't follow the rules. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Posted

I do love this drama cd but it's too late. kinda sad :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Posted

I saw the pic and got all excited thinking something good would come out of this day. I feel like crying I can t listen to my comfort yaoi... Because of someone s selfishness and lack of respect for the uploader, we all suffer! SHAME ON YOU! Is it possible to request through DM, please? If not, I understand :) I m grateful for your generosity and kindness!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
13 minutes ago, Mon22 said:

I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~

Oh my.. Thank you so much 🫶 for re uploading the file again. Hopes everyone can hear it and not reuploading on other places again 😭

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus