Kami no Fune de Nemuru 1-2 - YATSUDA Teki

samoytoy95

This manga artist's drawings are artistically amazing! ! !

I like this Mangaka's art style. Thank you so much for your kindness sharing to us :msn_red_fox_smilies-16:

omg thank you for sharing this! The drawing of this artist is just amazing!

You can't be serious?!!! Thank you so much for sharing this series 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san! :yoyo50:

I first read this manga in some chinese online manga reader, I couldn't understand a thing! :dizzy-cheetah-emoticon:

I was so impressed with the art. This type of art isn't common especially in yaoi manga you know. So much detail, and it looks like it's drawn in the old style aka pen and paper. The story itself is quite dark and deep and well developed. Characters too. TBH. If there's no sex scenes, this series can actually pass as normal mystery or thriller manga, a really good one at that! 

Anyway thanks thanks so much for sharing. Actually before I even clicked my heart sank for a sec, because I assumed I was already too late and the links probably gone by now... But it still works! Very generous! Thanks thanks thanks! You made my day! May your day be a good day too 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san :leaf12: