Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no after Disc ~First of All~

ReasonBlack10

REASON!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT 😭😭😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖

:msn_red_fox_smilies-13::ali_071::ali_059:OMG!always really thank you for kindness huge fan of cast and series again thank you for made my day bright 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 thank you for uploading this!!

would like to check with you 'âAâjâüâCâgô┴ôT âAâtâ^ü[âgü[âNCD' which is the aftertalk folder has only 2 tracks, but according to the booklet folder, it is missing track 3 竹内良太×興津和幸. Please upload on the side if possible! thanks!!

Are you a goddess? Seriously this year you are unbeatable, I feel proud to be one of your fans, I adore you. :ali_071:

spacer.png

I had no idea that there would be another serialization of Danshi Kokousei Hajimete no :Red_fox: jeez, but everything happens on this page, I feel grateful to belong to it.

My most sincere words of gratitude to you

What!!! My Yu-chan! Kazuki!! Kyaa! I want to die, now I will be able to hear their beautiful voices on another Drama CD when they begin a new facet in their life, I will seriously be eternally grateful to them. 

I have been missing hearing Sato Takuya's delightful voice as a seme for a long time, hah without a doubt this is the best page for BLCD! 

spacer.png

Another Danshi Koukousei Hajimete CD, right? And thinking that would be it, on top of that, this one shows us the life together of each couple after high school, I love the cast of seiyus! How I missed hearing your voices!! Thanks for everything

spacer.png