Osananajimi ja Gaman Dekinai 3 - 幼馴染じゃ我慢できない3

long06092004

spacer.png

Tittle: Osananajimi Ja Gaman Dekinai 3 Yose Au Mirai Ban

Artist: MOMOSE An / 百瀬あん

THIS DRAMA CD IS SELF-BROUGHT AND RIPPING, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OUT SIDE THIS FORUM AND Aarinfantasy

WILL BE TAKEN DOWN IF NECESSARY

PASSWORD: ( the password will be a quiz, persona fan BTW)

spacer.png

NAME OF THE COUPLE: M********R*****Y****M***** (26 characters) 

NOTE: In japanese both their name, the "R" and "Y"  part have a long vowel "u", Use Megami Tensei fandom for more info

LINK:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

( Hope ya enjoy and btw reading the manga at the same time for chief kiss experience)

(desktop edit, bet it gonna look weird on small devices)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Sakata Gintoki77 said:

does anyone know the password?can not find it

READ THE POST DUDE. I put the clue right below. 

I looked for it but it does not work..isn't it MochizukiRyojiYukiMakoto?

Edited by Sakata Gintoki77

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sakata Gintoki77 said:

I looked for it but it does not work..is'nt it MochizukiRyujiYukiMakoto?

Is it 26 characters? did you read the note? I recommend you search for "long vowel in japanese" on google for more info. IF you can edit, edit your comment pls, do not spoil the password. Tks you.

Edited by long06092004

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Sakata Gintoki77 said:

thanks found it finally

Your welcome.....GOODBYE see ya guys next full moon

Edited by long06092004
  • Like 1

hello! do you mind to reupload this? the link stopped working within one hour:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Sorry but I really upset right now. But don't worry the link will be back on the next full moon. See ya later! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, long06092004 said:

Sorry but I really upset right now. But don't worry the link will be back on the next full moon. See ya later! 

It's ok!! Please take your time and Thanks for your kindness<33

• Thanks 3

hello !!! thanks for the upload as a hardcore persona fan this is was so easy and your ships are such a W !! i was wondering if you had the other volumes since i notice this is 3 !! if so I would be grateful if you shared it with us !!

What’s the point of sharing if you just delete the files within one hour? I have shared many of my CDs here and leave them for a couple of weeks. Just delete the post, that way the users won’t get excited and then disappointed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, Kiku Hayashi said:

What’s the point of sharing if you just delete the files within one hour? I have shared many of my CDs here and leave them for a couple of weeks. Just delete the post, that way the users won’t get excited and then disappointed. 

You see, I spent my own money to buy it, costing me a considerable amount of shipping fee. Not only did I buy it, but I also rip and post it online for you guys. And now, all you guys need to do is solve an freaking easy quiz, which I have clues and hints here and there. You guys will definitely solve if you just READ THE POST have some basic searching skill and minimal Japanese understanding. BUT SOMEONE has to bring the password out of the bag SO OBVIOUS. I know that it is unfair for those who came late, just to got excited and to disappointed to know it was deleted. BUT I DO PROMISE that I will post the link back later. NOW you guys mocking me and taking my effort for granted. IT'S  ONE OF YOU GUYS LEAKING THE PASSWORD WHICH AFFECTED OTHERS, AND THAT I GOT PISSED IN THE FIRST PLACE. After this, I really consider changing my mind and whether or not should I share it in the first place.:msn_red_fox_smilies-11:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, long06092004 said:

You see, I spent my own money to buy it, costing me a considerable amount of shipping fee. Not only did I buy it, but I also rip and post it online for you guys. And now, all you guys need to do is solve an freaking easy quiz, which I have clues and hints here and there. You guys will definitely solve if you just READ THE POST have some basic searching skill and minimal Japanese understanding. BUT SOMEONE has to bring the password out of the bag SO OBVIOUS. I know that it is unfair for those who came late, just to got excited and to disappointed to know it was deleted. BUT I DO PROMISE that I will post the link back later. NOW you guys mocking me and taking my effort for granted. IT'S  ONE OF YOU GUYS LEAKING THE PASSWORD WHICH AFFECTED OTHERS, AND THAT I GOT PISSED IN THE FIRST PLACE. After this, I really consider changing my mind and whether or not should I share it in the first place.:msn_red_fox_smilies-11:

OMG NOOO don't feel sorry !! You totally have the right to do that don't feel bad at all I think it's better to reserve it for ppl who are actually willing to only listen to it for their own use and not leak passwords , personally I think a persona 3 quiz was genius 

1 hour ago, long06092004 said:

but I think their point is, you could’ve just deleted the whole thing or edited the content and put the whole message that it would be reuploaded so people who came late and couldn’t really be blame for the leak won’t be disappointed as much. 

of course its all up to you whether to remove the link but getting rid of it within an hour after posting was mean. it shorter than my whole patience 🥹😂

but then i guess i would see it on the next full moon. so thank you! perhaps you also have the 1 and 2? hehehehe

• Like 1