BLCD Request: Uragiri Mono Love Song

ReasonBlack10

Uragiri Mono Love Song
Release Date: 2024/7/19 

The love story between a doting aggressor and a headstrong receiver in a foreign mafia is finally available on Drama CD! Tell me you love me.......Gino.......Italy in 19XX. The Gardino family, which rules a port town, has two candidates for the next boss. Gino, a pure-blooded executive who respects tradition, and Dante, a liberal executive who seeks a new era. Gino sees Dante as his rival, but Dante unknowingly reveals his biggest secret to him. In exchange for keeping his secret a secret, Dante demands--.
The story of the incident surrounding Gino's underpants is also included in the newly written mini-drama "Me, Him, Cat, and Underpants"

Cast: 
Gino: Masuda Toshiki
Dante: Sato Takuya
Nicolo: Suzuki Ryota
Theo: Ishiya Haruki
Julius: Komatsu Youhei
Enrico: Kimura Taihei 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ReasonBlack10 said:

Uragiri Mono Love Song
Release Date: 2024/7/19 

The love story between a doting aggressor and a headstrong receiver in a foreign mafia is finally available on Drama CD! Tell me you love me.......Gino.......Italy in 19XX. The Gardino family, which rules a port town, has two candidates for the next boss. Gino, a pure-blooded executive who respects tradition, and Dante, a liberal executive who seeks a new era. Gino sees Dante as his rival, but Dante unknowingly reveals his biggest secret to him. In exchange for keeping his secret a secret, Dante demands--.
The story of the incident surrounding Gino's underpants is also included in the newly written mini-drama "Me, Him, Cat, and Underpants"

Cast: 
Gino: Masuda Toshiki
Dante: Sato Takuya
Nicolo: Suzuki Ryota
Theo: Ishiya Haruki
Julius: Komatsu Youhei
Enrico: Kimura Taihei 

If someone can get it by that date they earn the gratitude of everyone on the page!! I literally did not expect this couple of seiyuss!! SatouTaku and Massun OMG!! That duo will be AHH!!! (I can't contain my fujoshi screams) :msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

• Thanks 1

It’s time to save money 

2 minutes ago, Yua Kokuran said:

If someone can get it by that date they earn the gratitude of everyone on the page!! I literally did not expect this couple of seiyuss!! SatouTaku and Massun OMG!! That duo will be AHH!!! (I can't contain my fujoshi screams) :msn_red_fox_smilies-04: