Loveless Future (Private 18+) Silver Radiance x KiraMidnight

Silver Radiance

Ritsuka watched him stare at him,he was a bit confused as towhy he was stareing,but figured he was thinking about something.He waslked back to the living room and pulled ut a hair tie from his backpack.He placed the hair tie in his hair,putting it up a bit high,like Soubi had taught him as his hair grew longer.

He then took off his shirt,folding it a bit and setting it on the couch.He had grown a bit more comfortable around Soubi,the only item he refused to remove infront of him was his boxers,he was still too shy to do such a thing.

He then undid his pants button and sat down,sliding them off his legs and folding them neatly,again placeing them on the couch.

He turned to Soubi and smiled a bit

"Soubi,I am going to take a shower now.If youdon't mind,please don't run water,I'll do the dishes when I get done.Is that alright?"

He stood there,in nothing but his boxers,awaiting Soubi's answer.He kept a smile upon his lips and a bit of curiousity in his eyes,wondering if he minded not doing the dished right away.But in the back of his mind he wondered something a bit more odd.Something that before reading into that book,he hadn't really thought of.He wondered if Soubi would ask to join,and wondered what the correct answer would be.He cursed that book now,for giving him ideas!

- - - Updated - - -

Ritsuka watched him stare at him,he was a bit confused as towhy he was stareing,but figured he was thinking about something.He waslked back to the living room and pulled ut a hair tie from his backpack.He placed the hair tie in his hair,putting it up a bit high,like Soubi had taught him as his hair grew longer.

He then took off his shirt,folding it a bit and setting it on the couch.He had grown a bit more comfortable around Soubi,the only item he refused to remove infront of him was his boxers,he was still too shy to do such a thing.

He then undid his pants button and sat down,sliding them off his legs and folding them neatly,again placeing them on the couch.

He turned to Soubi and smiled a bit

"Soubi,I am going to take a shower now.If youdon't mind,please don't run water,I'll do the dishes when I get done.Is that alright?"

He stood there,in nothing but his boxers,awaiting Soubi's answer.He kept a smile upon his lips and a bit of curiousity in his eyes,wondering if he minded not doing the dished right away.But in the back of his mind he wondered something a bit more odd.Something that before reading into that book,he hadn't really thought of.He wondered if Soubi would ask to join,and wondered what the correct answer would be.He cursed that book now,for giving him ideas!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Silver Radiance

"Alright, don't take too long. I don't want the water to go cold on you."

The fighter carried both plates over to the sink, trying not to seem too deeply interested in Ritsuka undressing, but at the same time, that ache from earlier returned with a vengeance. Though he was seemingly busy with the plates, every spare moment that the dangerous blond could sneak a glance, he did...

Ritsuka's body had always been changing and slowly he watched the slender male become closer and closer to an adult. More and more it took on an enticing shape and even now that frame had become a little more defined, urging those sapphire eyes to admire it.

Had he merely noticed this when the Sacrifice got changed? No. Soubi had been spying on him in the shower ofcourse, as any responsible adult would.. It was the only way he could allow himself to see the teenager naked and not feel guilty about it. After all, he was just monitoring Ritsuka to ensure he didn't slip and hurt himself..

Stepping over to the cupboard, Soubi tugged out a fresh towel and handed it to the half naked brunette, trying to ignore his ache to touch that markless skin. There would be time, when the male grew older... There would be time.

Ritsuka had softly took the towel and walked into the shower,smiling softly as he walked into the bathroom.He looked at the mirror and moved a stray strand of his hair from his cheeks.He then took out his shampoo and conditioner from the cabniet,which were lavender scented.He placed them on the rack in the shower.He then turned on the water,in order to insure it was going to be warm when he steped inside.

He then took his hair down and brushed it,prepareing it to be washed and put back up after it was washed.After he completed brushing his hair he placed the hair tie on the rack with his cleaning products.He also grabbed his rose scented body wash and put it next to the shampoo.

After all that he slowly removed his boxers,puting them in the basket he kept in the bathroom for dirty clothes.He already had a clean pair of boxers on the counter,and that made him smile.

After that he finally got into the shower,wetting his hair first and making sure it was wet all the way through before finally putting his shampoo into his hair,keeping the soap out of his eyes.As he scrubbed his head a bit hard,making sure to clean deep down into his hair,making sure to get every bit of dirt out of his hair.

After prepareing his hair he walked back under the water and let the water go through his hair and down over his body,steaming up the room .

As soon as Ritsuka disappeared behind the bathroom door, Soubi shifted over to the wall, pulling down one of the butterfly pictures against it to reveal a small hole which had been covered on the other side by the reflective glass of the mirror, only allowing Soubi to see through it, not allowing anyone in the bathroom to see him. It had been a long time in the planning and after almost being caught a dozen times for opening the door, this was the only solution he could come up with... There was no way he could stop so all he could do was ensure that his Sacrifice would never find out he was watching..

It had cost quite a bit to be fitted, but nothing was worth more to the beautiful Fighter than being able to hide the perverse nature he possessed from the younger male... Seeking through the peep hole, he watched as the steam rolled over, threatening to obscure the vision, seeing the beautiful naked body of Ritsuka heading into the shower.. It was hard to see a lot, just the blurred curves of his body at the moment through the glass, but it was enough to arouse the Fighter once again, making that breathe slightly faster than normal..

Soon enough the steam's affect started to dicipate with the automatic fan doing its work, leaving the sapphire eyed art teacher to peer into the bathroom with the shower glass slightly obscured by water offering him a slightly clearer picture..

How beautiful he was, that body grown almost enough to be called an adult now..

A hand lightly stroked the bulge between his thighs, working it lightly as he kept watching Ritsuka, aching to see more.

Ritsuka now reached for the conditioner and placed some of the soap into his hands,and softly began working it through his hair,making sure not to miss a single place on his head.He wanted to make sure his hair was completly clean.He didn't like feeling as if he was dirty so after putting the conditioner in he put it back on the little rack and took hold of the body wash, and began washing his body with it.He smiled a bit,knnowing that Soubi was watching.He dbated in his mind about rather or not today should be the day he said something.

He continued washing his body,and smiled more and more,deciding now that it should be this time.From the first moment he had seen that little hole he had known right away what it was for.And having ended up watching Soubi a few times and knowing the exact location of the peep hole he blushed a bit,remembering all the times he had spied on Soubi,and he looked back,his ears perked up at the thought and knowing Soubi was watching.He spoke,making sure his voice was clear and calm.But his cheeks were red and a bit shy

"Hey,Soubi.Listen...I know you watch me,so why don't you...why don't you just come in here with me?"

He tried his hardest not to sound so shy,it was perfectally alright,since he was old enough to do so,but he just felt so shy.If Soubi accepted his invitation,which he knew that he would,that would be his first time in the shower with another person.The thought made him blush darker and darker and he smiled a bit as his tail swayed slowly,awaiting the Fighter's answer,or just witing to hear th bathroom dorr open.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a sense of danger involved in this activity, there was a certain thrill involved that the Fighter couldn't deny..

The subtle touches were now only teasing him, it was quite evident he needed something more and yet the way Ritsuka moved concerned him.. That strong hand stopped its rubbing as he placed both hands against the wall, bracing himself and watching carefully, deeply curious over what the Sacrifice was going to do next..

All at once, that illusion of privacy vanished as Ritsuka called his name.. There was a moment of hopefulness before the younger male continued his sentence, making his knowledge of the peep hole quite clear..

It had become like a game, there was never any clear indication that the younger male knew about it, but Soubi had often fantasized about what would happen if he did.. Now that it was made apparent, he was frozen in place, though the calm expression on his face hid the urgency that forced his heart to beat hard against his chest.

Narrowing sapphire eyes, the strong blond male parted his lips, speaking in a tone as confident as he could manage.

"Are you sure that is what you want, Ritsuka?"

Ritsuka looked at the peep hole, in a way stareing into Soubi's eyes. He gave him a warming smile amd his ears were up, and cheeks still red. As he looked at the location of the peep hole, his eyes showing determination and shyness. He spoke again, still soaping himself up with the soap he had.

"Yes. If I wasn't sure I wouldn't ask. Besides I can't reach my back, so can you join me in here?"

His tail swayed a bit more as he felt a bit more shy by speaking. He was very sure about asking this, yes he felt shy and a bit nervous but he was very sure about his decision to call soubi in. He knew he was old enough to bath with his beautiful blond Fighter, so why not give it a try...Soubi had proved to him many times that he can be as perverted as he pleased but if Ritsuka told him to stop or Soubi felt Ritsuka was feeling uncomfortable he would stop, so Soubi had every right to bath with him now