creations control-by marie harte

zoeyzoeyzoey

51P9PD3MWiL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-70,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Title: Creation's Control (Novel)

Author: Marie Harte

Plot:

It's all about control...

Now freed from the labs where he was created, tested and tortured, Ryen can't cope with the violent needs pressing him. The men on planet Mardu can't fight worth a damn and he can't chance sex with the females because he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Then there's Drekk, always bugging him, pushing him, attracting him...?

Drekk knows what it's like to have the needs only a Creation can experience. He's learned to blend in with the populace and balance a Creation's desire to submit with his own powerful personality. He'll teach Ryen the same, but it won't be easy. With the help of some 'tough love', he's sure he can show Ryen a measure of peace. In the process, he'll find himself both the master and the slave when he submits to the connection growing between them and falls in love.

-as an aside i have the book that came before which features Drekk-its a m/f story though-will provide link if anyone shows interest!!

NOTE: m/m-i dont find it yaoi-ish but it's two guys and lots of sex-to me yaoi has more of a eastern flavor-first time posting hope i did this right:hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (15):

Download Creation's Control (Novel)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tat

• niknaz

• zoeyzoeyzoey

• amisis

• 10 months later...

I was able to download it but I can't find a program to convert the file. I will really appreciate it if this is in PDF format. thank you very much. :hamtaro-005 (17):

• 4 weeks later...

me too..i download this one 5 times but i cant read it.....:hamtaro-005 (21):

it say either supported file or damage?...

shame on me...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...