Kitachippy

Summary: Being handsome doesn't bring anything good to Takahiro but problems. A stalker shows up at his own home. Who's this man?

I am a student in Tokyo’s College, a normal student taking modeling. After many comments to me about being a absolute diva model, I decided to do modeling as a job. But there is one problem…one major problem…Is it a everyday problem? Yeah, it’s every day. The problem? Well, I have a stalker…

I stared out of the window of our classroom. A figure of a man was standing at the entrance of my college. He’s back again, huh? I thought.

“Takahiro!” The teacher yelled. He threw a piece of chalk at me.

“Ouch!” I rubbed my head where the chalk piece had hit. “What was that for!”

“What do you think!” The teacher fumed.

I stared at the angry teacher, “I’m sorry…” I turned to face the front of the class. Satisfied, the teacher turned around and began teaching again. The rest of the class giggled softly.

“You did it again, huh?” Kita, a friend of mine, slung his arm around my neck laughing. I sighed and kept walking. “What’s up with you these days?” Kita asked.

“What’s up?” I glanced out of the window. The man was gone. “A problem…”

“A problem?” Kita stared at me. “Oh ho, are you in love? What does she look like? Does she go to our school?” Kita exploded with questions.

“Shut up.” I pushed Kita aside and walked to the lunch counter. “Katsu Udon.”

“Ah, It’s you again~” The lunch helper, also a classmate, sang. “You shouldn’t space out in class you know. It will affect your grades.” She lectured. She was the class president in my class.

“If I don’t get my food, I won’t get good grades either.” I reasoned. “Hurry up already.” I demanded. Kita hopped around behind me impatiently.

“Hurry up~” Kita complained shaking me lightly. The rest of the guys in the line began shouting at me. “Hurry up! I’m hungry! What’s taking so long!”

“Shut up! It’s not my fault that the lunch lady is being a damn snail!” I blasted irritated. The guys fell silent bowing slightly. “Ah….” I noticed a bunch of girls outside of the cafeteria. Damn…

“Kyaa~” The girls began screaming, whispering to each other happily. “Oh my gosh, he’s so cute when he’s angry!”

“You got a lot of fans, Tak Tak,” Kita grinned at me.

“Did I not tell you to stop calling me that?” I glared at Kita. Kita grinned and skipped away. This was my everyday school life. Doesn’t being a model feel great? Hell no. Fan girls will trample the life out of you…I walked out of the cafeteria without waiting for my food.

I jumped onto my bed and hugged my pillow in anger. “Dammit why does my life have to be like hell!”

“Takahiro!” My mom yelled, “Why are you yelling so much?”

“Sorry!” I yelled back.

“Come down and help with dinner!”

“Coming!” I got up from bed and ran downstairs. I walked into the dining room looking for my mom. I noticed a man who seemed quiet familiar to the stalker at school.

“Ah…Hello…” The man bowed slightly sipping some coffee.

I stared blankly at the man…my stalker. “Eh?”

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like my stories~

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kitachippy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic