Lalsgs Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hiiii ✨️ My CD came recently and I saw that this CD has been uploaded some time ago, but the link is not available anymore 💔. So I wanted to upload it again for those who couldn't listen to it before. Here's the link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hope you enjoy it! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know. 1
love217217 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Lalsgs said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hiiii ✨️ My CD came recently and I saw that this CD has been uploaded some time ago, but the link is not available anymore 💔. So I wanted to upload it again for those who couldn't listen to it before. Here's the link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Hope you enjoy it! P.S. If there are any issues with the link or tracks, please let me know. Thank you so much for sharing I've been waiting. I'll have a great time 💜 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now