Rinachan18 Posted December 27, 2023 Posted December 27, 2023 (edited) Title: 悪神乳母処女喪失。~息子同然の可愛い王子に処女を奪われ母性全開母乳産卵えっち~ Circle: diamant Release date: December 28, 2023 Link : Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Edited December 27, 2023 by Rinachan18 I forgot to edit link. 2 3
Rinachan18 Posted December 29, 2023 Author Posted December 29, 2023 Can anybody add this BL drama CD?
Kurosetsu Posted December 29, 2023 Posted December 29, 2023 i've heard the preview and it is amazing. i hope someone willing to upload this 1
Rinachan18 Posted December 29, 2023 Author Posted December 29, 2023 10 hours ago, Kurosetsu said: i've heard the preview and it is amazing. i hope someone willing to upload this Thanks! I hope so. 1
Rinachan18 Posted January 18, 2024 Author Posted January 18, 2024 So, Please! Can anyone or anybody add this BL drama cd?? 1
Kurosetsu Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 Did anyone have this CD? Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I tried to listen from the sample and it is really really good. No wonder it's so popular on DL site i wish someone who have this want to share the joy with us 2
Rinachan18 Posted February 11, 2024 Author Posted February 11, 2024 I hope somebody will notice this request and upload this BL drama CD. So, Please!! Can anyone add this drama CD??😭 1
Rinachan18 Posted February 25, 2024 Author Posted February 25, 2024 Can anyone please!! Add this BL drama cd??
Rinachan18 Posted April 9, 2024 Author Posted April 9, 2024 I really want listening this BL cd!! So, can anyone add this please?!
Rinachan18 Posted June 25, 2024 Author Posted June 25, 2024 Can anybody or anyone please!! Add this BL drama cd??
tomasito12 Posted August 10, 2024 Posted August 10, 2024 On 12/29/2023 at 10:44 AM, Rinachan18 said: Thanks! I hope so. I think the same
Rinachan18 Posted October 28, 2024 Author Posted October 28, 2024 Can anyone or anybody please add this BL drama cd??
jjkrawr Posted January 7, 2025 Posted January 7, 2025 Does anyone have this BLCD? Could you please share it with us? Thank you so much Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Rinachan18 Posted October 30, 2025 Author Posted October 30, 2025 (edited) Title: 悪神乳母処女喪失。~息子同然の可愛い王子に処女を奪われ母性全開母乳産卵えっち~ Circle: diamant Release date: December 28, 2023 Link : Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Someone please!! Add this BL cd drama!! Edited October 30, 2025 by Rinachan18 I forgot to edit link.
KillerLVS Posted June 16 Posted June 16 (edited) Could someone please share this BLCD? Thank you so much 悪神乳母処女喪失。~息子同然の可愛い王子に処女を奪われ母性全開母乳産卵えっち~ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Creator: diamant Release Date: 2023/12/27 Cast: 鷹取レイジ Please and thank you Edited June 16 by KillerLVS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now