30-sai made doutei dato mahoutsukai ni nareru rashii (Yuu Toyota)

Koh-ichi

Title // 30歳まで童貞だと魔法使いになれるらしい (30-sai made doutei dato mahoutsukai ni nareru rashii)  #チェリまほ 

Author // 豊田悠 (Yuu Toyota)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
           (Valid for 3 days)

Thank you very much for your reactions, comments, and messages :)

All the comics I'm sharing here were purchased by me. Do not use them for amy purpose other than personal enjoyment, so do not reshare neither repost outside of this forum.

pw /  KOH

Edited by Koh-ichi
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 36

1 hour ago, Koh-ichi said:

And 

The content of the vol.2 was different, but I have already corrected it.

New link is

spacer.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 24

Even if I created a complicated password to protect my scans, I don't think I can prevent them from being leaked (to other sites) once they are uploaded to the cyber world.

Then, I decided to add a watermark.  I don't know if that will be a deterrent or not. However, I don't choose large watermarks because even I find them uncomfortable to read. 

Please note, this my opinion does not mean condoning leaks, also I'm not criticizing anyone. 

Anyhow, enjoy my scans for your own enjoyment, DO NOT re-upload outside of this forum.

Thank you so much :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much

san
I really enjoy the manga and im grateful for the opportunity that uploaders give us to read so many stories! 

• Like 1

Dear

wether people gave password or not, people have their own mind and ways of how they want to share their scans. That 's fine, no matter what. Their scans, their rules. But people just need to be thankful, no need to try to demand or sharing snarky comment on how people share their scans, don't need to be rude bout it even if their attempts proved to be futile since they keep being leaked. 

oh btw, I don't have volume 11 onward but there were English official translations up to volume 7 I think 

Edited by chaineddesire
  • Like 1

Thank you for your reply, and information.  Well, I'm looking for the Japanese Raw version of this comic :)