Gainazapacita Posted December 11, 2023 Posted December 11, 2023 by author : Katoh Susu I believe it was released in February of this year and I searched all over, but cannot find any uploads. If anyone has it and would be willing to upload it, I would really really appreciate it!! It's such a good story. update: 3
Princess Rose Posted December 11, 2023 Posted December 11, 2023 YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT TOO 💖💖
Princess Rose Posted March 25, 2024 Posted March 25, 2024 I’ve been wanting to hear this BLCD for a while and I would appreciate it if someone can upload it…. I would love to hear Shirai and Okitsu as Nanao and Daija!!! Please and thank you!! Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
SakuraSky Posted May 5, 2024 Posted May 5, 2024 Could someone please upload it if they have it. It is such good story.
Princess Rose Posted May 6, 2024 Posted May 6, 2024 4 hours ago, SakuraSky said: Could someone please upload it if they have it. It is such good story. FR! 💖💖
Princess Rose Posted May 6, 2024 Posted May 6, 2024 On 2/3/2024 at 8:34 PM, Mercie said: Please I so badly wanna hear it 😭
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now