Jump to content

Hallelujah Baby - Kojima Lala [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
✨✨

How cute😻
I'm looking forward to reading it
Thank you for sharing✨:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:✨

Posted
42 minutes ago, io1569 said:

Hallelujah Baby - Kojima Lala [JP]



Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Title : ハレルヤベイビー(Hallelujah Baby)

Author : 仔縞楽々(Kojima Lala)

Year: 2020

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

!! Please not reupload. !!
※ Download only for 5 days.
PASSWORD:The first letters of the author and the title. It's 4 lowercase letters.

 

I had a lot of different opinions, but I was still a little disappointed. :(
Please do not re-up to other sites. Seriously.
It's easy, but if you don't know the password, please DM.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
✨✨

I had a lot of different opinions, but I was still a little disappointed. :(
◆◆◆◆◆◆

🥺🥺
Thank you for your continued efforts✨✨
I’m getting a lot of love 😊
And I can only thank you for thinking and taking action to share your precious time with us✨💕:ali_071:💕
I sincerely wish you happiness✨:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:✨

Posted

I was a little confused, but I was able to solve the pass.

Thank you for sharing your work:o

 

 

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Or you can read the first volume for free on the online store for a few days (Hurry up until November 10th).

Posted

Thank you for your sharing.:ali_059:

Of course, I promise not to upload it to other sites.

Posted

Please can everyone give me info what the name for the password. Thank you 

Posted
23 minutes ago, io1569 said:

The password order is author -> title.

Witch one?

Posted
22 minutes ago, aurelia11 said:

Witch one?

This is the title of this thread ✨
In order of author name and manga title,
Pick up the capital letters
When entering keywords, enter them in lowercase letters.

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
パスワードは四つの英語文字です。

最初の二つは作者さんの英語の名前の大文字です。

残りの二つは作品の英語の名前の大文字です。

入力する時すべての字を小文字にしてください。

説明がわかりにくくてすみません。

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Kind of you to share, io! Looks cute. :Sleepy:

  • 11 months later...
Posted
On 11/10/2023 at 5:24 PM, io1569 said:

Hallelujah Baby - Kojima Lala [JP]



Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Title : ハレルヤベイビー(Hallelujah Baby)

Author : 仔縞楽々(Kojima Lala)

Year: 2020

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

!! Please not reupload. !!
※ Download only for 5 days.
PASSWORD:The first letters of the author and the title. It's 4 lowercase letters.

 

I had a lot of different opinions, but I was still a little disappointed. :(
Please do not re-up to other sites. Seriously.
It's easy, but if you don't know the password, please DM.

please re-uplouad :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus