Hetakuso Step Love BLCD

Chainee25

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

!!ヽ(゚д゚ヽ)(ノ゚д゚)ノ!!Th, this is....😍
Thank you for sharing it right away :msn_red_fox_smilies-20:
This is Kakki's new work that was released 10 days ago 💕 Gen-kun is also good 😍
Oh, I’m so happy😽
I watched a little bit of the manga the other day, but I only watched it halfway because I wanted to watch it along with the CD🤭
I'm writing a message while listening to it right now Kakki's seme is also good 🤭

You always share and follow (re-up) us, and we always appreciate and respect your kindness:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:
Thank you as always
I sincerely wish you happiness !!:msn_red_fox_smilies-20:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Muchas gracias por compartirlo!:o Ya había leído este manga y no tenía ni idea que lo adaptarían a drama cd, estoy tan feliz de poder escucharlos! Voy a tener que leerlo otra vez, noai deotra:In-good-mood:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NarcianLove said:

Muchas gracias por compartirlo!:o Ya había leído este manga y no tenía ni idea que lo adaptarían a drama cd, estoy tan feliz de poder escucharlos! Voy a tener que leerlo otra vez, noai deotra:In-good-mood:

A mi me encanta el manga!!! Y tampoco sabia que le harian un cd pero tan pronto lo vi, dije que seria mio jajaja

• Like 1

WAAAAAA....gen-kun and kakki drama cd project finally thank you so much

Massun and Gen recently get many blcd project, for gen he really amazing, collab with famous blcd seiyuu like kento-san, maeno-san, then kakki. I wish gen and massun will collab in future, and maybe with yukke too