Earlicking reccomends?

Koujakuenjoyer

Im looking for some yaoi drama cds that have earlicking in them, lolol recently discovered one and i really loved it and am looking for more!!! 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Koujakuenjoyer

• NarcianLove

• rengerooo

• Kiku Hayashi

Popular Days

I don't really remember many that include it, but I'm also very interested! Which one did you hear?
Also iirc, Fukutsu no Zono had a lot of earlicking, although I personally have not listened to its cd drama... I'm hopeful someone is kind enough to post it here one day:msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

2 hours ago, NarcianLove said:

I don't really remember many that include it, but I'm also very interested! Which one did you hear?
Also iirc, Fukutsu no Zono had a lot of earlicking, although I personally have not listened to its cd drama... I'm hopeful someone is kind enough to post it here one day:msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

I recently listened to 【ほとんどずーっとえっち】適当な日とだらだら【KU100】 lolol its posted on here i think but the ear scene doesn’t last long unfortunately 

7 minutes ago, Koujakuenjoyer said:

I recently listened to 【ほとんどずーっとえっち】適当な日とだらだら【KU100】 lolol its posted on here i think but the ear scene doesn’t last long unfortunately 

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out! I'll keep looking out for other cds that include ear licking since it's such a great kink. I wish there were more:ali_009:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rengerooo said:

Does anybody know a site that we could download otome CDs?

U can listen to earlicking 

You might be able to join the anime-sharing.com forum to download otome CDs, there is an otome/BL thread for downloading.  If you want to listen, you can visit japaneseasmr.com, try searching for the tags "for women".  There is also BL there but only a little.