Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Title:40nichikan no choukyou kaihatsu seikatsu

if you are interested in it✨✨https://www.animate-onlineshop.jp/sphone/products/detail.php?product_id=1825341

Please don't don't don't don't upload again❗❗❗

REUPLOAD, OR SHARE ANYWHERE. THANK YOU!

It is valid for two days. If the link is expired, please do not upload my link.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 34
  • Sad 3
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
✨✨

Thank you for always sharing !!✨ 💕:441489720_red_fox4:💕✨

  • Like 1
Posted

Thank you♥️

Where i can read the manga?

  • Sad 1
Posted

Thnk you so much for sharing! I'm forever grateful:o

Posted

I love torture genre like this

More pls lol

Posted

Please re upload I was late.. pleasee 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Can I please ask for re-update 

Posted

Oh, I'm late :cuteonion51: heartbreakingly sad:cuteonion53:

  • 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus