Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My heart aches when I think about what you're going through.

Posted
7 hours ago, Froktime said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

?????? I remember if they bought this comic the image quality was only 1080px in width but this high quality is close to the size I adjusted!??? They reup and are not allowed?

 

 

7 hours ago, Froktime said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

?????? I remember if they bought this comic the image quality was only 1080px in width but this high quality is close to the size I adjusted!??? They reup and are not allowed?

 

Actually, bato is a site that specializes in uploading pirated comics. The image size can be enlarged by specialized software. As for the quality of the comics, as far as I know, bato will compress and make the image worse. It is easily recognizable in colored comics.

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/3/2025 at 9:27 AM, Froktime said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Sorry, Please re-upload.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

KKkGAZl.jpg
I redrew cover vol 6 and share....

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Ok so except the the volume one and two I did NOT understand how can I get the other volumes... where do I use the passwords ?? how do I use them... 🥴😭

Edit: Ok I got it Lol omg  I was dumb 

Edit 2:ok so I'm late and the links won't work 😭😭😭 I seriously wanted to read this manga

Edited by mana2020
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

G1xOfvlaYAAv-Nd?format=jpg

There’s a sensei's Netprint event right now! If you want to print, please support sensei, the illustrations are really beautiful

Edited by Froktime
  • Like 4
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Spoiler

 

00159579_XXL.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

 

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 18
Posted

Thank you so much for the volume 8 :ali_015:

Posted

Thank you sooo much for sharing volume 8~ :1436503449_Inlove:

Posted (edited)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Thank you very much for sharing the first two volumes. Much appreciated. :ali_061:

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Thank you for sharing vol. 8 with us.

:cuteonion41:

If you reconsider sharing again the rest that would be lovely. :ali_071:

Edited by MsFangtasia
Posted

Thank you so much for sharing vol 8 ! much appreciated

hope you will reconsider uploading vol 3 to vol 7  at some point as well! thank you

Posted

Thank you so much 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 and
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 !!! I also missed volumes 3-7 and would really appreciate if someone could reupload 🥺!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
can you please reupload vol 3 until vol 8 please, i miss to download. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus