Ore wo Mite. ☆ Momose An

FuMiruku

spacer.png

[百瀬あん] 俺を見て。

Title: 俺を見て。 | Ore wo Mite.

Author: 百瀬あん | Momose An

Label: G-Lish Comics | Year: 2018

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Decided to upload some manga from my collection! :441489720_red_fox4: Please don't reupload anywhere.
If anyone wants to use it for translation, please let me know! Enjoy!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 32

thank you very much ♥

i hope you don't mind me asking you from where do you get your manga? i really like the quality, i used to buy from renta but i didn't like the small pages...

Im curious where you keep all of your data, too. Is it all on your computer or cloud storage?  I use iCloud drive, but am thinking if I should change it to different service. 

6 hours ago, neetmegane said:

i hope you don't mind me asking you from where do you get your manga? i really like the quality, i used to buy from renta but i didn't like the small pages...

I usually buy from kindle or cmoa! I heard the quality on bookwalker and rakuten kobo is great too, but unless amazon kindle forces my hand (if/when the new DRM format applies to JP manga too) I'm probably not making the switch yet, I'm too used to using these two services haha. I also have yet to learn how to rip from the latter two sites.

1 hour ago, Amiyaki said:

Im curious where you keep all of your data, too. Is it all on your computer or cloud storage?

I have them all on my hard drive(s), for now. I'm not sure what cloud storages are good, but I don't think it's sustainable for me at the moment.

(You can always quote/mention me if you need me to see questions like this by the way, I might not see replies always since I dont follow most topics :msn_red_fox_smilies-07:)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...