Koi shita Aite ga Otokodatta - BL Anthology

Tiyanie

Thank you for sharing, zhuanying! I feel like these anthologies are a great way to learn about artists you haven't stumbled upon yet. You've generously shared so much lately, that I can spell your name without checking, even though I find it kinda difficult to spell. 😆

spacer.png

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, oriolidaee said:

Thank you for sharing, zhuanying! I feel like these anthologies are a great way to learn about artists you haven't stumbled upon yet. You've generously shared so much lately, that I can spell your name without checking, even though I find it kinda difficult to spell. 😆

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

thank you so much for your kind word Oriolidaee!! >< I happy that I can share new artists for more readers since many of them are so underrated and deserved for more attention!! And thank you for remembering my name XD, tbh it's difficult for me to spell it too sinc it's a Chinese name that I found online. But i'll probably change it soon for better pronunciation