BL/BLCD Request : Bokura no Issen (ぼくらの一線上下)

yahjun

spacer.png

‼️ drama cd not released yet. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So this series Bokura no Issen (ぼくらの一線) just announced a drama CD adaptation by Murase Ayumu (ikemen shota seme) x Enoki Junya (airheaded salaryman uke). 

spacer.png

Big No-No Scans have translated the manga into English up to chapter 6 (Vol. 2) but unfortunately they seem to have discontinued their work. There is also a Vietnamese TL floating on the web but... Raws are very welcome! 

Summary of the story :

Sakura is a salaryman who turns into a kissing devil when drunk. One night, he crumples by the side of the road on the way home from a friend's wedding, drunkenly lamenting his own lack of a love-life. Ageha, a elementary schooler on his way back from kendo class, helps him home. Drunk Sakura, charmed by the young boy's charisma and enticing scent, kisses him. The boy then proposes they become lovers.

Shenanigans then happen lmao.

Ageha (12, seme) is a ikemen shota whose charisma really just overflows at times. He uses his cuteness and gentle words in manipulating Sakura to stay, even though their relationship is clearly ??? 

Sakura (27, uke) is just... cute air-headed golden retriever manwife. Nothing else. Please. He's a delicate snack, always eager to please and stuff.

Per tweets from the author :

"Every time I remember Enoki-san's very very cute Sakura, I can't help grinning to myself. Even though it's not a sexy scene, his voice isn't something you should listen to with people around you!"

"Murase-san played the Ageha aged 12~20 for the CD, but he also wonderfully played the 5-year-old Ageha for the bonus track! My dreams have come true, I'm so awed..." 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow this is a dream pairing, I'd love to get to hear Enojun and Ayumu together in one blcd:In-good-mood:
If someone where to share I might just die of gratitude and happiness :o

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...