Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

↓↓↓


The folder link you are trying to access is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The folder link has been removed as it violated our Terms of Service.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist.
The folder link has been disabled by the user.

*******************

Please make it re-downloadable.
Thank you for your support ✨

Thank you for always giving me a good time 💕:ali_061:💕

  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Please help us to download it again.

Thank you very much!:o

  • Sad 1
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Do you think you could re-up? It would be so amazing!

  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hello, would it be possible to re-upload the CD Kiss by Tokashita Sono Ato ni?
The link is no longer working, and I would really love to be able to listen to it.

I really appreciate your time and the material you share.

spacer.png

キスで溶かしたそのあとに [Kiss de Tokashita sono Ato ni] 

Mangaka: Maki Masaki

Cast: Masatomo Nakazawa × Chiharu Shigematsu

Release Date:    2021/12/24

Thank you in advance!

Posted

Quote

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
  

 

On 5/7/2023 at 7:39 AM, BL mamire said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Title:Kiss de Tokashita Sonoatode

Author:Maki Masaki

Release Year:2021

Recording Time:77 minutes 23 seconds

Voice Actor:Chiharu Shigematsu
       Masatomo Nakazawa
                         

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Reveal hidden contents


<Attention>

* Do not upload or share the file to other sites.

* It will be uploaded for a while, but the upload period mayend
  at a whim,so please download it as soon as possible!

I downloaded it a long time ago, but when I changed phones I lost the CD ZIP file. If anyone has it, I’d really appreciate it if you could upload it or send me a DM. I really loved that BLCD. :cuteonion57:

  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus