Akete mo Kurete mo Zoku Itsuka Koi ni Naru Made

dtda73

10 minutes ago, dtda73 said:

Cast: Furukawa Makato x Uchida Yuuma

**Cast: Furukawa Makoto x Uchida Yuuma

I have a typo there sorry 

• Thanks 1

Thank you sm 💕 but can I ask about the manga? Is this manga happen after Itsuka koi ni naru made and before Kazoku Ni Narouyo? Is it the third volume? And where can I read it would be appreciated 😊

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much for sharing!!
ありがとう~(。♡‿♡。)

On 6/25/2023 at 4:00 AM, Miinaa said:

Thank you sm 💕 but can I ask about the manga? Is this manga happen after Itsuka koi ni naru made and before Kazoku Ni Narouyo? Is it the third volume? And where can I read it would be appreciated 😊

I'm not sure 'cause i haven't read the manga yet, but i think you're correct since they already graduated from high school here. I also bought the manga but i can't seem to download it, and is only readable on a certain app. 😓 you can check it out on dlsite, it's available for purchase there. 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2023 at 7:25 AM, ReasonBlack10 said:

Thanks for the yaoi audio, one question, do you accept suggestions for your next BLCD purchase? 😅

Sure it's okay, but it still depends on where i can purchase them. I usually prefer blcds that have digital copies available for purchase online instead of the physical CD's. The shipping to my country would take atleast a month, and i'm not patient enough to wait that long. 😂

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2023 at 9:14 PM, dtda73 said:

I'm not sure 'cause i haven't read the manga yet, but i think you're correct since they already graduated from high school here. I also bought the manga but i can't seem to download it, and is only readable on a certain app. 😓 you can check it out on dlsite, it's available for purchase there. 👍🏻

Oh I see. Thanks you SM for information! 💕

Thank you for sharing
I'm very happy💕:ali_015:💕 
Edited by - Thank You -αωα
コピペしたら 字が大きく変になったので

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing! It is Uchida Yuma x Makoto Furukawa tho, I went into it thinking I'd hear Yuma's moans, but instead it was Makoto bottoming! I'm in love with their performance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 7:10 PM, sabrina331 said:

This is my favorite mang

On 6/24/2023 at 7:10 PM, sabrina331 said:

This is my favorite manga:yoyo51: Thank you for sharing !! 

Where did you get to read it?