MiaLuu Posted January 21, 2024 Posted January 21, 2024 Hello, could you please re-upload the CDs I really love this manga
Chainee25 Posted February 6, 2024 Author Posted February 6, 2024 NEW LINK DESACTIVATED FEBRUARY 8 (ONLY THIS OPPORTUNITY) LOVE NEST 1 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. LOVE NEST 2ND Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 1 2
poor Posted February 6, 2024 Posted February 6, 2024 Thank you so much for sharing it again ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ 1
Yasaman6 Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 No no please it's not the end of the dayyyy please please re upload ittt😭😭😭😭😭I just wanted to download 1
Akihiko_ Posted February 8, 2024 Posted February 8, 2024 On 2/6/2024 at 9:06 PM, Chainee25 said: NEW LINK DESACTIVATED FEBRUARY 8 (ONLY THIS OPPORTUNITY) LOVE NEST 1 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. LOVE NEST 2ND Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. So sorry that I missed the update. Could you please at least extend for one day? I love them so much /3\
beriyakii Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 noo i just came across the manga today 😭 can u reupload pls??
Yummy_Choice Posted February 15, 2024 Posted February 15, 2024 Can you re upload for a moment , i really miss the opportunity 😭
saeralim Posted February 19, 2024 Posted February 19, 2024 Completely missed this upload 😩😩😩😩 I’m begging for a reupload 😩😩😩 Thanks so much huhu
hoshisweet Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 hi! u can re-upload again pls I was very late :( It would be like a Christmas present for me
fooofortee Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 This is the first time I even thought of searching for the drama cd just to know that I'm too late 😢😢 Please kindly re-upload links 😭😭
-Tsubaki- Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 (edited) Spoiler mistake m(._.)m I found this drama CD on a different yaoi community site, and it's still available for download. Edited January 21, 2025 by -Tsubaki-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now