[Video Version] The Ordeal of a Defeated Kingdom's Prince!! Humiliating Femgasm SexBride Discipline & Corruption ~Part 2~

케이트

1 hour ago, lukas00 said:

hey sorry, i already downloaded it but it's only a document and its cover. why is that?

Hi it seems fine from my end tho, maybe you can try to use different archive manager and see (I'm using winrar btw)

Edited by 케이트

By the way can i request

For this CD to just being upload on gdrive? If you have googledrive account you will get the free space too

You can move it there and this CD access would working forever

• 2 weeks later...

Hello thank you for upload this, really love it

and can I asked if the part 1 soon be upload or is already upload before? thanks

6 hours ago, Gempa said:

and can I asked if the part 1 soon be upload or is already upload before? thanks

If i not mistaken, it is already uploaded by other author before. You can try to look for it or maybe i will uploaded it later or sooner.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 4:22 PM, Mrsfujo said:

By the way can i request

For this CD to just being upload on gdrive? If you have googledrive account you will get the free space too

You can move it there and this CD access would working forever

Thanks for the suggestion tho, let me try later.

On 5/31/2023 at 9:30 PM, 케이트 said:

If i not mistaken, it is already uploaded by other author before. You can try to look for it or maybe i will uploaded it later or sooner.

On 5/31/2023 at 3:22 PM, Gempa said:

On 5/20/2023 at 8:51 PM, Karmaxx said:

Hello, Can I asked where is the part 1? Thank youuu

Hi guys, the part 1 is up. You might find it below~

Please re-upload. I usually check daily for new stuff but the power went out for 2 weeks and I missed it. T-T

On 5/31/2023 at 8:31 PM, 케이트 said:

Thanks for the suggestion tho, let me try later.

Since your mega account has limited memory space all the cds you have uploaded on this forum have disappeared, I suggest uploading the cds from MediaFire or googledrive from now on

So that people don't fulfill your notification by asking to reupload the CD that you have shared with us

:ali_071: