Kimi to Ikirareru Nara Shindemo Ii - AKAI Shirafu

samoytoy95

wth i freaking love you i badly wanted to read this one and my darling liar boy you rlly are the best thank you sm for always sharing the best ones:ali_059:

Off topic but umm dear samoytoy i'm sorry for bothering but do you know

イケボ配信者は俺狙い!?

Ikebo Haishinsha wa Ore Nerai!?  

by any chane.It's sensei Apeko's story. The artstyle is really really pretty.I've been seeing this so many times on tiktok and i've been wanting to read this story.If you don't know yet you can try to look it up and if it's to your liking i want to know can we get raws in the near future?

お疲れ様🙇‍♀️:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing, samoy! Looking forward to reading this while sipping a cup of tea. :Excited:

On 5/12/2023 at 8:46 PM, Heartyjoshi said:

Off topic but umm dear samoytoy i'm sorry for bothering but do you know

イケボ配信者は俺狙い!?

Ikebo Haishinsha wa Ore Nerai!?  

by any chane.It's sensei Apeko's story. The artstyle is really really pretty.I've been seeing this so many times on tiktok and i've been wanting to read this story.If you don't know yet you can try to look it up and if it's to your liking i want to know can we get raws in the near future?

お疲れ様🙇‍♀️:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

Oh, uh... You could invest in the manga yourself, and be the one sharing it? Don't pressure others to buy it for you. If there is a manga you really want to read, why not buy it? I try to support the artists I like by buying at least a few of their books. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, oriolidaee said:

Thank you for sharing, samoy! Looking forward to reading this while sipping a cup of tea. :Excited:

Oh, uh... You could invest in the manga yourself, and be the one sharing it? Don't pressure others to buy it for you. If there is a manga you really want to read, why not buy it? I try to support the artists I like by buying at least a few of their books. 

Hey but i'm not pressuring anyone??since op's been posting so many mangas so i'm asking them nicely if the story is to *their liking* and most of the books(mangas) are relly expensive in our country i don't have income also we don't have part time jobs either i'm still a brat i'm broke ofc if i only have money i won't even bother asking just saying and sorry my english sucks