性の劇薬 (Sei no Gekiyaku)

nekohajime

also I want to know what you guys think about this story. Please share how you feel! QUQ! I am not really enjoy the original manga (and movie), but I really like this voice drama audition. The acting of two casts is so so great. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, nekohajime said:

also I want to know what you guys think about this story. Please share how you feel! QUQ! I am not really enjoy the original manga (and movie), but I really like this voice drama audition. The acting of two casts is so so great. 

totally agree im huge fan of both cast and they matched beautifuly with story i have to agree that drama cd was the most succeed to adapted oringinal 

hello.

I read manga, but I didn't understand why pain makes life worth living. But the drama CD was highly rated, so I wanted to listen to it. Thank you for sharing.

5 hours ago, dorokoro said:

totally agree im huge fan of both cast and they matched beautifuly with story i have to agree that drama cd was the most succeed to adapted oringinal 

I actually feel the story is not convincing enough while I read this manga....also that film audition is just a purely confusion. But when I got this CD and listened the whole story....I just feel like it is an entirly different story lol

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, NnAs said:

hello.

I read manga, but I didn't understand why pain makes life worth living. But the drama CD was highly rated, so I wanted to listen to it. Thank you for sharing.

I felt that way too! I think the part of problem is the stroyboard of this manga. But yes, the CD is highly recommended! hope you ll enjoy~

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nekohajime said:

I actually feel the story is not convincing enough while I read this manga....also that film audition is just a purely confusion. But when I got this CD and listened the whole story....I just feel like it is an entirly different story lol

firstable thanku for shared CD i actually couldnt have finish both manga and movie im japanese but sadly couldnt pick up story and situation but i wanted listen CD i read review and ppl were saying its kind of different story like you mention im glad to have chance to CD since it was interesting theme and glad they casted such veteran

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nekohajime said:

First of all, thank you for sharing!

I haven't watched all of the movie. I came across some scenes and got curious about the manga. There's an official translation on fute/kiy/a for the curious. I have to agree with you OP. The pacing of the manga was a bit off and I can't imagine how they managed to get a whole movie out of it😅 I couldn't quite make sense of Ryuji. Makoto is a bit more understandable. He is in a messed up state of mind. He's lost everything, even the will to live and suddenly he has a sliver of something. Whereas Ryuji is stuck in the past? Nothing has changed for him since the Incident, when he must have been like six years old or something like that? Nothing else seems to have happened since.

As for the drama cd adaptation, I enjoyed it! The first two tracks were really like something out of a thriller. It was cinematic in many ways, but since it has the pacing of the manga, it still came off as a bit strange in terms of plot advancement, character motivations and drives, monologues and dialogues. Perhaps it's the point of the narrative to seem shattered in a way, incohesive, to underline how far off these two characters are in their anguish.

That aside, great performance! Nojinii sure has the crying down 😆 The horror was palpable, as was the indignation and the subsequent feelings that blossomed afterward. What can be said about Morikawa's Sephiroth voice aside from "it turns my bones into jelly"? Ahaha. He is great as the more stoic and apathetic Ryuji.

Edited by macaron123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2023 at 2:19 AM, dorokoro said:

firstable thanku for shared CD i actually couldnt have finish both manga and movie im japanese but sadly couldnt pick up story and situation but i wanted listen CD i read review and ppl were saying its kind of different story like you mention im glad to have chance to CD since it was interesting theme and glad they casted such veteran

yes, moive is more like a re-write story, and it is kind of awkward = =~ So enjoy the CD instead! I hope you to like it!!

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2023 at 5:40 AM, macaron123 said:

First of all, thank you for sharing!

I haven't watched all of the movie. I came across some scenes and got curious about the manga. There's an official translation on fute/kiy/a for the curious. I have to agree with you OP. The pacing of the manga was a bit off and I can't imagine how they managed to get a whole movie out of it😅 I couldn't quite make sense of Ryuji. Makoto is a bit more understandable. He is in a messed up state of mind. He's lost everything, even the will to live and suddenly he has a sliver of something. Whereas Ryuji is stuck in the past? Nothing has changed for him since the Incident, when he must have been like six years old or something like that? Nothing else seems to have happened since.

As for the drama cd adaptation, I enjoyed it! The first two tracks were really like something out of a thriller. It was cinematic in many ways, but since it has the pacing of the manga, it still came off as a bit strange in terms of plot advancement, character motivations and drives, monologues and dialogues. Perhaps it's the point of the narrative to seem shattered in a way, incohesive, to underline how far off these two characters are in their anguish.

That aside, great performance! Nojinii sure has the crying down 😆 The horror was palpable, as was the indignation and the subsequent feelings that blossomed afterward. What can be said about Morikawa's Sephiroth voice aside from "it turns my bones into jelly"? Ahaha. He is great as the more stoic and apathetic Ryuji.

Omg thank you for your comment! You haven't watched the movie yet, then just forget about it, trust me lol~ I agree with you, so the whole story does have some part that coudn't make sense, even in CD adaptation. But comparing with manga, and movie, I think the stuffs who working on script and environment sound they did really incredible job. And of course, the acting of  Morikawa and Nojinii (especially crying and upset voice) is literally PERFECT. So somehow I can understand, or say, choose to believe that yeah they are all messed up and Ryuji is a weird guy did creepy thing with good intention, also good for him to have Makoto in his life lol. over all I am so excited to read your comment~~! thank you very much!

Edited by nekohajime
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Aaahhh Do S Manga got the adaptation CD DRAMA

I love this manga so muchhhhhh . I love Do S kinda things loll

I've been waiting for this CD to be uploaded 

When this CD was being announced at that time i was excited and how im so happy now i got to saw this being uploaded in this forum!!

Thankyou so much nekohajimee

Looking forward for more Do S Drama CD from manga adaptation from youu  in the next chance! :ali_061:

*Kiss ur kindness* 

OH yeah i love NOJIMA HIROFUMI SANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! 

Bottom crying while being tortured? Im in!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-14::cuteonion25:

Need more another drama CD from manga with the plot like "this"!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...