怠惰悪魔のどちゅどちゅ堕落性活

genmei

spacer.png

Release Date: 28/01/23

Summary+Characters: 

Bell (CV: Madoi Roji) Uke of this work. Like a devil who controls laziness and lust, he is lazy and lascivious.
One day, when he was picked up by "Da-kun", he has been kept as his pimp.

Selfish and sloppy, whimsical and love sex. Recently, I like Da-kun's intense and serious sex.

[Da-kun] (no voice) Seme of this work. "Da" is Darling's "Da".

He works as an office worker and lives with Bell. He can't leave Bell alone because of his serious and caring personality, but when he gets angry, he gets angry properly.

Although he is aware that he is overwhelmed by Bell's sexual charm, he worries that sex is becoming more and more unreserved day by day.

Context (google translated):

■track.1 "da" is "da" of depraved sex 15 minutes 53 seconds ・Fellatio / Cum Swallowing → Serious Mating / Seeding Piston

■ track.2 "da" is "da" of idle sex 13 minutes 55 seconds ・Crawling at night/Cowgirl→Sleeping sex?/Punishment sex

■ track.3 "da" is "da" of dog play 10 minutes 28 seconds ・Dog play/vibe/small skirt

■ track.4 "Da" is... because I'm tired 7 minutes 8 seconds ・Fellatio

■track.5 "DA" is Darling's favorite "DA" 16 minutes 34 seconds ・ Sudden change / Receiving dominance → Don't understand / flirt

Original Work

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

Key: 8obi9yWmGrOOlCD19fJvG2AINiC9mM4bdLx4qKpGyl0

Like usual, please to do not upload this anywhere and do not re-upload any of my files without permission on this forum.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 36
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...