Hajimete Dakedo Camera no Mae de [Torokeru Karada Ban] CD DRAMA

Chainee25

• Chainee25 changed the title to Hajimete Dakedo Camera no Mae de [Torokeru Karada Ban] CD DRAMA

chainee25san OMG❣️thanku thanku for sharing your precious cd! always really really appreciate kindness please have a wonderful day😻😻😻

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dorokoro said:

chainee25san OMG❣️thanku thanku for sharing your precious cd! always really really appreciate kindness please have a wonderful day😻😻😻

Thank youuu really i'm greatfull. I have another but I don't know if I should uploaded.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Chainee25 said:

Thank youuu really i'm greatfull. I have another but I don't know if I should uploaded.

🥹🥹aww chainee san thanku for even reply ! i cant express how thankful i am that chainee san trusted us and shared precious own cd which is totlly not easy to do please forgive me that  i never returning  any to chainee san just.saying thank you🥹

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, dorokoro said:

🥹🥹aww chainee san thanku for even reply ! i cant express how thankful i am that chainee san trusted us and shared precious own cd which is totlly not easy to do please forgive me that  i never returning  any to chainee san just.saying thank you🥹

Your thanks and hearing the Cd I uploaded is so much for me. Thanks very much. Tomorrow I uploaded the other :ali_061:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chainee25 said:

Your thanks and hearing the Cd I uploaded is so much for me. Thanks very much. Tomorrow I uploaded the other :ali_061:

😭😭i looved all cd chainee san uploaded for us i hope i didnt bother chainee san precious time again thank you🥹🥹❣️❣️❣️

Anyone know where to read the completed manga please?

I cant find it anywhere

Need help dear kindly peoples 

:No!::msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

I would be grateful if someone willing to help:( 

On 2/19/2023 at 6:04 AM, Chainee25 said:

If you willing sharing the other cd you've bought to us

We will be very grateful and appreciate your kindness as well:ali_061:

Heaven feels so great if we are together in there right? Lol

You do has a kind heart

Sorry for my rip english before lol

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mrsfujo said:

If you willing sharing the other cd you've bought to us

We will be very grateful and appreciate your kindness as well:ali_061:

Heaven feels so great if we are together in there right? Lol

You do has a kind heart

Sorry for my rip english before lol

Thank you! I have not been able to upload anything, but I will try to do ir as soon as possible. I know what it is, to look for a cd and not find it no matter how hard you search. And I'm glad to help you have them. What do I tell everyone, they can order me cd's, I have no problem with that. :ali_015:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Chainee25 said:

Thank you! I have not been able to upload anything, but I will try to do ir as soon as possible. I know what it is, to look for a cd and not find it no matter how hard you search. And I'm glad to help you have them. What do I tell everyone, they can order me cd's, I have no problem with that. :ali_015:

Awwww youre truly the angel of kindness and sweet heart

Chainee-san!

Ilyy <3

So may i request cd to you too? Hehe 

Oh you say you have other cd you already bought? What is the title? Can you share it here then? 💜We would be very grateful if you willing to do that!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mrsfujo said:

Awwww youre truly the angel of kindness and sweet heart

Chainee-san!

Ilyy <3

So may i request cd to you too? Hehe 

Oh you say you have other cd you already bought? What is the title? Can you share it here then? 💜We would be very grateful if you willing to do that!

My my!!! thank youuu!!!!

And yes, you can request cd, if I found it I will buy it. The title is Gouman Ouji to Secret Love

2 hours ago, Chainee25 said:

My my!!! thank youuu!!!!

And yes, you can request cd, if I found it I will buy it. The title is Gouman Ouji to Secret Love

Okay this conversation will be continue on PM okay

:ali_061:dont wanna spamming herr

:1436503449_Inlove:

Chainee25 you are incredible and kind for always bringing us quite good Drama CDs, thank you from the bottom of my heart, I am one of your followers. I look forward to much more of your fantastic material. :leaf015:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1