Love Impact/Yami no Romance [Open thread]

Vivi-chanXD

ano~ I already download it and the file is WinRaR.. since I download Internet Download Manager sometime things happen like this.. is it really WinRaR or should I just delete the IDM? cause I should buy the WinRaR license for continue it.. and I dont understand how =="a even if i understand and I need money for buy it then I can't play this game :( please someone answer me >_

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Amander123

• Yakun

@ iMegurineBitch

u have to unrar it first. what is the problem? u don't have WinRar?

@ Shirayuki_25

Mediafire links are working

The text for the game use to look like the screen caps the first couple of times I played it and now the text looks all weird and chunky and get's hard to read. Any advice? Thanks I love these games but the text style just suddenly changed o.O

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i tried to load Yami no Romance (Yami No Matsuei doujin game) (2nd game) and i sucsefully downloaded it but it dose not play, it comes up with an error message. first game works though

hey i just put the game love impact on my computer but when i try to open it says i need to install RTP but i dont know how to do that so i was hoping u would know how so if i could know that would be great and srry to bug u :hamtaro-005 (4):

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I'm somehow embarassed but I can't install it oO I used winrar to 'unrar' it and clicked setup.exe but well, I can't find a way to play the game?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
im stuck with touch and kiss... is this the end or there's more to it? lol... HELP!!!

You have to try every possible spot on his body. When Tsuzuki´s comments start to repeat try next step.

It worked for me.

Good luck :)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't figure out how to download it. I can't find the download button XD please help? What do I click to get the game?

In the links i posted click on the "Yami No Romance.rar" (1.9 MiB) - Windows file. Do the same with the other link too.

Then a download should pop out.

• 3 weeks later...

meh i hav been trying 2 download bl games on my computer but every time I do it makes me download something in this case rtmpp and then i cant find the game plz help me i really wan 2 play bl games on my computer

• 3 weeks later...