Murikon BLCD

Sam987654321

Sam san!! Warning!! Important!! 

Let me telling you! And you have to  take your responsible! 

I like the humorous side that is light but very laughable for the readers, followed by the acting of the voice actors, very entertaining!  You know I can't stop smiling while reading this manga to the end!  You're right, the comedy genre is sp strong, but when the mangaka enters a serious scene, it touches the heart to the bone, the conflict is light but the damage is great, my eyes filled with tears watching that scene.  Besides that, when there is a happy moment, it also feels relieved and the reader feel happy too!  supported by the voice acting!  i love this manga thanks for introducing me to this manga you know we need more like this!  I'm sure I will rewatch and rehear repeatedly and you must be responsible :))

Sorry if its too long cauze i feel i have to tell you and i feel relieved  now!

:ali_059:mwaa<3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That was really cute and funny, even their mutual misunderstandings.))

It was nice and... how to put this... light to hear this DramaCD.

Thank you verrrry much for sharing!

Edited by Ay_16r

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 7:02 AM, Sam987654321 said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Murikon

Author: ITSUKI Makoto 

Cast:

(Kurotaki Chikage) Furukawa Makoto x (Shirakawa Momoki) Saito Soma

(Tabata Mamoru) Tamaru Atsushi

Link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy!

P.S.: I bought this BLCD because I really like the artist's other works. The manga is hot so naturally the BLCD is hot too:msn_red_fox_smilies-04:! I liked that the story is not too melodramatic and is funny .

Do NOT upload this link anywhere outside this website!

I don't know why when I listen to files that people here uploaded on mega to some point, it doesn't play even though It shows playing. The sound is gone and doesn't play. Is it bug problem or anything. Is there anybody have this problem? TT

2 hours ago, Yoyoh said:

I don't know why when I listen to files that people here uploaded on mega to some point, it doesn't play even though It shows playing. The sound is gone and doesn't play. Is it bug problem or anything. Is there anybody have this problem? TT

This post can be deleted><

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to reupload the drama cds? I can access it but the cds won't load up anymore :,( 

I already had this saved on mega but when i go back to play it, it doesn't load. 

Do these cds expire on mega?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...