Caste Heaven Shuugakuryokou Hen

HeavensDoor

OMG! really really  thank you so much for sharing! im verymuch appreciate your kindness! im huge fan of series again really thank you! please have a nice day!

• Like 1

oh god now we have a real heaven's door to give us treats from heaven, thank you i really like this CD series, may i ask which chapter in the manga specifically this cd?  looking forward to another heavenly BLCD for us, check animate often because this year's BLCD is SO DAMN GOOD!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR THE MANGA ADAPTATION AND THE VOICE ACTORS TOO!! ❤️❤️❤️💯THERES A LOT NEW VA THAT HAS THEIR DEBUT!!  COME ON CHECK IT ILY!!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mrsfujo said:

oh god now we have a real heaven's door to give us treats from heaven, thank you i really like this CD series, may i ask which chapter in the manga specifically this cd?  looking forward to another heavenly BLCD for us, check animate often because this year's BLCD is SO DAMN GOOD!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR THE MANGA ADAPTATION AND THE VOICE ACTORS TOO!! ❤️❤️❤️💯THERES A LOT NEW VA THAT HAS THEIR DEBUT!!  COME ON CHECK IT ILY!!

You're welcome! This CD starts at chapter 20.  :)

• Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, tylcidio said:

anyone know the password?? 😭

Click on "reveal hidden contents" below the link to show the password. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Unbound said:

the key doesn't work at all😡

That's strange! I just tried tOFHQDLFIwWtpEJHIC67mw and it worked for me. 

I apologize for sounding or appearing anraged, it was because after going through a lot to get mega, the key description doesn't even work now

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...