Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you so much🙏🙏🙏

Posted

thank you so much for sharing own your precious cd! huge fan of both again thanku for your kindness! please have wonderful day!

Posted

FINALLY, thank you soo much!! Have been waiting on this one. I freaking adore this manga and i'm so happy to listen to the CD now, really appreciate it!:ali_015:

Posted (edited)

I LOVE KOBAYASHI YUUSUKE SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH

HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SEIYUU

THANKYOU  SO MUCHHH:ali_015:

 

Please kindly share his next role in blcd too, お願いします!blcd from manga,novel or even original adaptation is so amazing tho!!

:ali_061:

THANKYOU AGAIN KIND SOULLL

Edited by Mrsfujo
Posted

ありがとうございます

Posted

I appreciate your time and upload so much!
I am so happy to see more Kobayashi Yusuke CDs :) 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

reupload please! 

Edited by Aastar3
Posted

Please~~😭😭😭🙏🙏

Posted

I've been looking for it for a long time plz reupload ;-;

 

Posted

I will upload it again.
Please enjoy yourself. :leaf06:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

Decryption Key:pvyG9D09onk1jHFOnccnUQ

<Attention>
ファイルを他のサイトにアップロードしたり、共有したりしないでください。
* Do not upload or share the file to other sites.

1ヶ月程でファイルが削除されます。
* The file will be deleted in about a month.

  • Thanks 5
Posted

Thanks you!!!! <3

  • Like 1
Posted

BLESS YOUR SOUL<33
So glad I came back to check <3 

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus