Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 3/24/2023 at 10:23 PM, agagrc said:

NVRMIND. I FIGURED IT OUT LOL. So to make the most of my purchased, I’m sharing it with you guys! 🖤

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Re upload pls

Posted
On 3/25/2023 at 12:23 PM, agagrc said:

NVRMIND. I FIGURED IT OUT LOL. So to make the most of my purchased, I’m sharing it with you guys! 🖤

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

uhh, its already disappear t-t, could i have it pls? if u don't mind (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠) 

Posted
On 3/25/2023 at 1:23 PM, agagrc said:

NVRMIND. I FIGURED IT OUT LOL. So to make the most of my purchased, I’m sharing it with you guys! 🖤

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello, The link is not working anymore :( can you reupload it plsss 🥺😭

Posted

REUPLOAD 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 4/11/2023 at 11:56 PM, agagrc said:

REUPLOAD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

thank you so much

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you so much for sharing!! Do also have the other version ( 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) ? If you have it, I think I’ll love to see this version sksksksk

  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted
6 hours ago, Pmai said:

Please reupload :((

Hello! The link is still working though?

  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 3/25/2023 at 1:23 PM, agagrc said:

NVRMIND. I FIGURED IT OUT LOL. So to make the most of my purchased, I’m sharing it with you guys! 🖤

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Posted

I appreciate your time and upload!

Thank you SO SO much!!!!

  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted

Please re-upload 🙏 😭I'm too late, but can't you still give me another chance? :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

 

 

Posted
Quote
On 8/16/2023 at 9:29 AM, agagrc said:

Hello! The link is still working though?

The link doesn't work :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:please re-upload again ㅠㅅㅠ

  • 1 month later...
Posted

[BL Voice Movie] Anywhere, anywhere!

Please do not re-post/share on other sites and platforms. Thanks!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Scenario: 星森結人
Illustrator: きらゆい
Release Date: 2021/08/01
Voice Actors: まはっと / 桃居土竜

えちえちで、甘々で、ほのぼのとした、男子大生カップルの休日に密着。

朝起きて。キッチンで。路上裏で。映画館で。エレベーターで。おやすみの後に。
ところ構わず何処でも何度でもエッチしちゃう発情しっぱなしのラブラブな男子カップル。
好きで、好きで、大好きが止まらない。
エッチな台詞あり、喘ぎたっぷり、リップノイズたっぷり。甘い声が絡み合うパラパライラスト動画のBLボイスドラマ。

○動画再生時間:15分
○ファイル:MP4
○画像サイズ:1920×1080

【全8シーン】
・朝のベットルーム
・キッチン
・路地裏
・映画館
・エスカレーター
・夜景の見えるレストラン
・エレベーター
・夜のベットルーム

※内、エッチシーンは6シーン
※カメラアングル:ワンカット

【収録内容】(約32分)※チャプター設定あり。
(1)通常バージョン(15分)
(2)サイレントバージョン(15分)
(3)デモCMムービー(1分50秒)

Support the Original Work Here: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

******************************************

Hi! :o
I saw your messages and decided to share it again.
The link will be available for 3 days! I hope it will be enough! Nice day!!!

******************************************

<< ATTENTION AGAIN >>
PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR SHARE THE FILE ON OTHER SITES!
If I see this elsewhere I will not share it again.

ENJOY!!!
:Excited:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 29
Posted

TYSM for re-upload

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. I've been waiting for this one :)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus