Jump to content

BLCD Request: Shuchuu ni Otoshite Ii desu ka 2


Recommended Posts

Posted

Kawanishi Kengo - Nakazawa Masatomo - Yusa Kouji - Shuchuu ni Otoshite Ii desu ka - Drama CD - Le Beau Sound Collection - 2 - Regular Edition (Marine Entertainment)

Artists
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Version
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Release date
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 
This relly is my tear-taker of mine, so I'm dying for its own cd.
please anyone, anybody owning this cd, can you share it ?
thanks a lots !!
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

animate】(Drama CD) May I Make You Mine (Shuchuu ni Otoshite Ii desu ka) 2  [Regular Edition]【official】| Anime Merch Shop

Description

Release Date: 04/03/2020
◆BL/Yaoi Genre
Catalog Number: MESC-273

≪Cast≫
Mikajima: Koji Yusa
Nitta: Kengo Kawanishi
Megumi: Ryota Iwasaki
Arima: Rikuya Yasuda

 

I am desperately looking for this CD. I've just finished the 3th Vol of its and I feel reckless. So if anyone by chance already owned it, could you please do me a favor of sharing it here? 

Thanks so much in advance!

Have a nice day!!!

 

  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I just discovered this series and l'm utterly obsessed, l will definitely buy the CDs soon and share here :msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm obsessed with this series, will definitely get the CDs soon and share here :msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Could someone please share this BLCD? Thank you so much:ali_071:

Title: Shuchuu ni Otoshite Ii desu ka 2

Alt Title: 手中に落としていいですか 2

手中に落としていいですか2 BLCD | マリン・エンタテインメント | くれの又秋 | BLレビューサイトちるちる

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus