Anileigh23 Posted November 30, 2021 Posted November 30, 2021 Name: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei Release Date: 10/20/2021 Cast: Takuya Sato x Atsushi Tamaru update: 1
Heyhey_Iloveyaoi Posted December 6, 2021 Posted December 6, 2021 Release Date: 2021/10/20 Cast: Tamaru Atsushi x Satou Takuya send to someone owning this cd: please, I'm dying to wait for this cd of my favourite seiyuu looking forward to generous one, love you
zdodo Posted May 25, 2022 Posted May 25, 2022 Title: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei [息できないのは君のせい] Author/Mangaka: Sumiya Zeniko [澄谷ゼニコ] Release Date: 10/20/2021 Main Cast & Pairing: Tamaru Atsushi x Satou Takuya [田丸篤志×佐藤拓也] Bonus: Cast Free Talk CD 3
sakura39 Posted August 22, 2022 Posted August 22, 2022 Title: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei [息できないのは君のせい] Author/Mangaka: Sumiya Zeniko [澄谷ゼニコ] Release Date: 10/20/2021 Title: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei 2 [息できないのは君のせい 2] Author/Mangaka: Sumiya Zeniko [澄谷ゼニコ] Release Date: 8/20/2022 Please someone upload them! Thank you so much in advance!
Fyeeeee Posted November 6, 2022 Posted November 6, 2022 Title: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei [息できないのは君のせい] Author/Mangaka: Sumiya Zeniko [澄谷ゼニコ] Release Date: 10/20/2021 Title: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei 2 [息できないのは君のせい 2] Author/Mangaka: Sumiya Zeniko [澄谷ゼニコ] Release Date: 8/20/2022 can somebody please upload these 🥺 pleaseeeeeeeee
bbos Posted February 22, 2023 Posted February 22, 2023 On 5/25/2022 at 9:41 PM, zdodo said: Title: Iki Dekinai no wa Kimi no Sei [息できないのは君のせい] Author/Mangaka: Sumiya Zeniko [澄谷ゼニコ] Release Date: 10/20/2021 Main Cast & Pairing: Tamaru Atsushi x Satou Takuya [田丸篤志×佐藤拓也] Bonus: Cast Free Talk CD If you fine, I have it...Can I share with others continue your post? When you reply, I'll share. Annnnd, 3 is not shipping yet. so If you want DM me, I'll share with you. 2 1
irokun Posted November 12, 2023 Posted November 12, 2023 On 2/22/2023 at 1:27 PM, bbos said: If you fine, I have it...Can I share with others continue your post? When you reply, I'll share. Annnnd, 3 is not shipping yet. so If you want DM me, I'll share with you. Geez im looking for this series for a long time ;;;;;(((( really want to listen takuya's uke character... May i ask for a link? Just self-using not post anywhere... Pls... 1
Kicely Posted January 26 Posted January 26 I've been search for this blcd for ages and I cant find it anywhere. If anyone has the files it would be greatly appreciated if you could please share it. Thank youuu
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now