Top or Bottom? ~Sweaty 3-Way Sex~ Voice Drama Part 1

anyay

1 hour ago, Mrsfujo said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
kuma san! May i ask you to make the little size for this CD too? 

People's whose memory storage is weak are very sad😭😭

As per request, here is the compressed file 😁. If OP doesn't permit, I'll remove the link 🙏.

Bitrate: 128kbps (45mb)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please please please reupload I really like this manga so I want to listen and my fav seiyuu is in it so if you can please!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

On 7/10/2022 at 5:35 PM, Saltz said:

Could you please repost it?  because it was remove from mega. I really want to listen to it

On 7/24/2022 at 11:20 PM, Peepawkk said:

Please please please reupload I really like this manga so I want to listen and my fav seiyuu is in it so if you can please!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi! I'm working on it. There seem to be some copyright issues that are going on so trying to see what I can do

On 7/26/2022 at 4:24 AM, anyay said:

Hi! I'm working on it. There seem to be some copyright issues that are going on so trying to see what I can do

Oh noo :cuteonion53:

I hope it gets resolved and thanks again! and if it's not too much to ask for would you reup the second part too if all goes well? TT

On 11/24/2021 at 4:28 PM, kumatan-chan said:

As per request, here is the compressed file 😁. If OP doesn't permit, I'll remove the link 🙏.

Bitrate: 128kbps (45mb)

Can you reupload it? It broken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 8:27 PM, anyay said:

Summary

The popular manga "Top or Bottom? ~Sweaty 3-Way Sex~" (RJ306741) makes its debut as a voice drama! The sequel, "Top or Bottom? 2 ~Creamy 3-Way Sex~" (RJ357829), is also included! Even the bonus story gets a manga version, also included in this set!

[Track List]
Track 1「冒頭」
Track 2「キス」
Track 3「フェラ、乳首いじり」
Track 4「夢人に挿入」
Track 5「宗一に挿入され」
Track 6「告白」
Track 7「すっかり夜に」
Track 8「おまけ」
Track 9 ボイスドラマ特典「初めての次の朝、お風呂で」

This is the first half of the audio drama version!

Total playback: About 50 minutes

Characters

• Yori Midorino (CV: Ii-Kinniku)
    A serious and slightly tsundere honor student. He's also a virgin who has never dated anybody. His parents aren't home very often, so he's pretty lonely. Even before his childhood friends started playing with him, his body was sensitive in the front and the back.

• Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Souichi Aoyagi (CV: Hokki Nimaigai)
    A tough but quiet delinquent. He can often be found reading erotic novels with a straight face. His hobby is watching Yori. Although he wants to keep Yori safe, he also desires his body deeply.

Yumeto Asagi (CV: HaruDanji)
    A shallow, slutty guy with a big personality. He's really interested in sex, but hasn't had it since realizing his feelings for Yori. Yumeto talks a lot, although when Yori is around his chest tightens up and he gets quiet.

Story

Yori pretends not to care when he friends ask if he's a top or a bottom, but they're going to get their answer somehow...

This is my first time posting here so sorry if there are any errors or mistakes. 

I have linked both the manga and the drama cd so enjoy listening whilst reading!

I will be posting part 2 soon as well

I have bought this with my own money so DONT REPOST! IF I SEE IT GETTING REPOSTED I WILL TAKE IT DOWN

Hello can u repost the link?🥲

• 6 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 1:27 PM, anyay said:

Summary

The popular manga "Top or Bottom? ~Sweaty 3-Way Sex~" (RJ306741) makes its debut as a voice drama! The sequel, "Top or Bottom? 2 ~Creamy 3-Way Sex~" (RJ357829), is also included! Even the bonus story gets a manga version, also included in this set!

[Track List]
Track 1「冒頭」
Track 2「キス」
Track 3「フェラ、乳首いじり」
Track 4「夢人に挿入」
Track 5「宗一に挿入され」
Track 6「告白」
Track 7「すっかり夜に」
Track 8「おまけ」
Track 9 ボイスドラマ特典「初めての次の朝、お風呂で」

This is the first half of the audio drama version!

Total playback: About 50 minutes

Characters

• Yori Midorino (CV: Ii-Kinniku)
    A serious and slightly tsundere honor student. He's also a virgin who has never dated anybody. His parents aren't home very often, so he's pretty lonely. Even before his childhood friends started playing with him, his body was sensitive in the front and the back.

Souichi Aoyagi (CV: Hokki Nimaigai)
    A tough but quiet delinquent. He can often be found reading erotic novels with a straight face. His hobby is watching Yori. Although he wants to keep Yori safe, he also desires his body deeply.

Yumeto Asagi (CV: HaruDanji)
    A shallow, slutty guy with a big personality. He's really interested in sex, but hasn't had it since realizing his feelings for Yori. Yumeto talks a lot, although when Yori is around his chest tightens up and he gets quiet.

Story

Yori pretends not to care when he friends ask if he's a top or a bottom, but they're going to get their answer somehow...

This is my first time posting here so sorry if there are any errors or mistakes. 

I have linked both the manga and the drama cd so enjoy listening whilst reading!

I will be posting part 2 soon as well

I have bought this with my own money so DONT REPOST! IF I SEE IT GETTING REPOSTED I WILL TAKE IT DOWN

Is it possible to have the link please, it does not work

On 11/26/2022 at 8:49 PM, anyay said:

Sorry for the wait. Here's the Re-upload 

This link is working