Narcotics Detective Captured and Gangr*ped by the Yakuza

taengel

• 7 months later...
On 2/9/2022 at 2:21 AM, taengel said:

Hmm that’s weird, I tried downloading it and it works alright for me. Is anyone else having trouble downloading it? I could try uploading it to mediafire ! 

Hello, taengel :") I'm having difficulty to download this. Would you please upload it to mediafire? Thank you

On 2/9/2022 at 2:21 AM, taengel said:

Hmm that’s weird, I tried downloading it and it works alright for me. Is anyone else having trouble downloading it? I could try uploading it to mediafire ! 

Hello, taengel :") I'm having difficulty to download this. Would you please upload it to mediafire? Thank you

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 4:18 PM, taengel said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Story 

Narcotics officer Rikuto Yuuki has taken on the name "Yuuki" (different kanji) and infiltrated a group of gangsters in order to discover their drug trafficking routes. But the gang already knows that Yuuki is a rat...

One day when Kujou is out, Yuuki falls right into his trap. Then his punishment begins...

*Includes violence, rape, bondage, shaving, urethral teasing, anal pearls, egg vibrators, drugs, blowjobs, lube + gauze, pearling (genital beading), gang rape, filming*

Characters 

Yuuki:
The sub. Mid-20s. A police detective. His real name is Rikuto Yuuki, and he was chosen for an undercover sting operation thanks to his looks and his strength. His mission is to discover the drug trafficking routes of the yakuza gang he's infiltrated.

Kujou:
The dom. Mid-30s. He's the young leader of the syndicate infiltrated by Yuuki. He manages some very unique trading routes, making him influential at a young age. He's a top who likes to tease other men.

Hiro:
Mid-20s. Kujou's underling and Yuuki's senior. He's flashy and boorish. He's also a big fan of tormenting other men, so he and Kujou make a good pair.

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy~ :gift-raccoon-emoticon:

I bought this myself so please do not reupload or share outside of this forum ! 

Does not work

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Snowstorm22 said:

I can't unzip this. Can you reupload this? Please?

I opened it using this online site 😊

↓↓↓↓

If you like, please try it
For your reference

• Like 1

9 hours ago, - Thank You -αωα said:

I opened it using this online site 😊

↓↓↓↓

If you like, please try it
For your reference

Thankyou!

• Thanks 1