BLCD Request: Sex Training My Girl's Side Piece With My Amazing Dick

MahannaX

Sex Training My Girl's Side Piece With My Amazing Dick [Kaiten Mokuba]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[Characters]
Fuckbuddy (CV. Daisuke Shindou)
A college senior with an active sex life. He has a very normal sort of figure. Rather than having a real lover, her prefers to have a lot of friends with benefits he can mess around with in rotation. One day, one of his friends' boyfriends finds out what's been going on, and shows up at his house instead. He doesn't see anything wrong with what he does, though, so the confrontation is rather one-sided. He's basically a self-centered jerk. He's not even all that good with words. Surprisingly, however, he gets good grades at school. He always has a logical argument ready despite his rotten personality, which annoys most people. In some ways he's a genius.

Boyfriend (Unvoiced)
A long-time student at the same college as Mr. Fuckbuddy. He started working as a magazine model in middle school, and he's earned himself a few fans. As you might expect, he's rather tall and muscular. Normally he's very kind and especially earnest. After his girlfriend cheats on him, however, he finds himself unable to forgive her... or the man she cheated with. He didn't intent to go quite so far in his payback, but Mr. Fuckbuddy just irritated him so much. Despite his normal restraint, he finds himself more attached to his target as the training continues.

Link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...