Manga Suggestion

KonekoHime

Ok! I was wondering if there's story where the uke/seme but most likely the uke. Start not caring about falling in love, and almost gives up. But unexpectedly meets someone they connect with really well, and understands them like nobody else, cause they are kind of one in the same. And makes them feel stuff they never felt with anybody else (like caring alot and having alot of emotions they closed up, or had a hard time

expressing, until they met this person). Thank you in advance ^_^

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KonekoHime

• Nina274

• December

• 1330tango

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you ^_^ finally someone replies I think that was one I was planning to read later on anyway.

Perhaps Color by Eiki Eiki. I don't know if that's exactly what you're looking for but it's pretty close but it was the only thing that immediately sprang to mind.

I hope I like it too ^_^
Hopefully I don't know I'll have to read it, I'm a little busy with non Boy's love stuff right now. Thanks for the suggestion though ^_^

You may like Seven Days Monday-Thursday & Seven Days Friday-Sunday (2 volumes). In my opinion, this is a beautiful story about two people who are misunderstood (even by their friends), and want to be understood and accepted the way they are. The story doesn't start that way, but the reader learns this as the story unfolds.

If you're in the US, it may be a little difficult to get these books, but worth reading online if you can't get a hold of them.

• Like 1